📌BP Lisa X (N)

Genre: Random

______________________________________

You and your girlfriend was in the couch chilling in as you keep cuddling her as she is busy on her phone.

You who is curious,you look at her and ask what she is browsing up in her phone "Baby,what are you doing with your phone?" she look at you and kiss your forehead.

You pout and just snuggle to her sighs quietly,you don't want to release holding on her close but you got bored and stood up.

"Where are you going?" you shrugs and she just keep on focusing in her phone and you just go in your shared bedroom sad cause Lisa doesn't giving you attention.

You laid on the bed and call someone in the phone "Yes,y/n you are free?" you smile as your friend Sana ask you about it,as you and Lisa doesn't have plan today.

As you about to agree,Lisa suddenly showed up,looking seriously as she is in crossed arm mouthed 'No' you want to agree but seeing Lisa like that makes you afraid.

"I-I have something to do,in other days I can be free" you chuckles nervously and hang up the phone and Lisa walk by to you.

"Good baby~" she said and lean you in the bed kissing your lips softly before pulling away smiling "Get ready and we will go somewhere" she smiled kissing your cheeks.

You blink for a few times and get off in the bed to change into your clothes and smile as you and your girlfriend going out to go somewhere.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I felt this first Girl Group Idol chapter is not good wipxnxhsii but I will try to improve more so

hope you enjoy reading still!!!