📌Twice Nayeon X (B)

Genre: one shot, judge it ahahaha part 2 of Tzuyu imagine

Last Part: You are tired and now it's over, you need to move on for a new start tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

A year later.

You take a little steps while moving on and it's over a year, Tzuyu is now happy with someone else arm and you are here now on a stage, To be honest this may be your anniversary with Tzuyu but oh well, this will be your group anniversary as you and your bandmate debut as an official YG idol. (ya can think your own group name XD)

"hey, y/n!" she excitedly call you before running in your front pinching your cheeks. "aw aw aw, hey that's hurt!" she chuckled and point at her members "they are here, are you ready?" you nodded and smile as you inhale and exhale. You walked by them but as before you say hello, Nayeon kissed you in front of them and it's unexpected cause in front of the camera as well.

You are all in the backstage but the main camera for the commercial were following you and everyone is screaming over on what she did, social media boomed a screenshot of their live streaming on their phone posting on twitter or any social media app. Everything is so fast and you as in you are totally shocked.

She smiled and shyly hugged you that's the only time you get in your senses then hug her warm and tightly. You don't expect she will do it for everyone to know. "y/n, you're mine okay?" she whispered that made you smile nodding. It's now clear to you on the word she say 'are you ready' you thought its only a cheer up as you will see Tzuyu again but you are totally amazed on what she did.

"hey, nayeon" you whispered before looking at everyone "let's go in the dressing room for a private talk" they got confused for a moment and Nayeon just shrugged her shoulder following you. Now there is no other than you and her, no other people, no camera.

"what just happen?" you asked her and she giggled before holding your hands. "for telling you that we don't need to date secretly. The whole wide world know about it so-" you just smile on how bold she is but then stop her from talking as you pulled her closed to you and finally kissed her better, no shocked on your face but only full of passionate love to gave to the girl you wished is the one.

:)

MarieJuliene here ya go, Tzuyu's Reaction