📌RV Seulgi X (B)

Genre: fluff and smut

______________________________________________________________________________________

"baby" Seulgi's voice calling you before she crawl inside of your blanket trying to wake you up but you were too lazy to wake up and put your legs and arm on her hugging. She whines cause of your weight and pop her head outside of your blanket wiggling to go up, as she know that she reach your lips,she kissed you and bite your lip that made you wide awake cause of the sudden action she does. Seulgi smile seeing you awake,she just want your attention all by herself as they have three days of day off and just want to be with you.

"Baby,please be awake. The seconds of time is too important to waste~" she whine cupping both of your cheeks and start to peck your lips repeatedly and you peck back on her nodding slowly. "I will baby,I will" you chuckle lightly and goes on top of her,she smile looking at you before you lean down on her to kiss her lips again. You just want to kiss her lips again cause that was the best and sweetest taste you always want to taste in the morning though.

You were about to pull away but she bring her arms around of your neck pulling you in a deep kiss. Seulgi moan between in the kiss purposely to make you turned on,she then bring her tongue and you gladly accept it not having a tongue fight cause you suck her tongue while it is inside of your mouth. She keep making moans for you,her hands make its way on your body as she pushed you back in the bed laying down.

She hovered on you letting her pussy above your erected dick still you are on your pajamas. She grind on you that made her receive some groans from you,she tease you more as she start getting naked in front of you and its like a second she is naked sitting on you. "No touching babe" she said and bite her lower lips before she cares her both breast and start massaging on it while keeping her now wet pussy grinding on you as your pajamas is soaking on its wetness.

You groan cause you can't touch her or even kiss her lips. You watch her pleasuring herself above you as soon she bring her fingers inside of her starting to finger herself. "B-babe~ I want you hngg" she call you but you can't touch her or can't grind your dick back on her,her moans are getting louder. You are waiting for her to say that you are allowed to touch her, she take your hand and stop fingering herself,she then lick your finger and suck on it sexily. Her look on you was the sexiest thing you always want to see,not only her body but her wildness on the bed. Seulgi bring your fingers inside of her and she is the one who move and grind on your finger.

"F-fuck,I am still not satisfied babe" she say as she get off on you and laid down spreading her legs apart. "Finger me baby" she said looking at you while biting her finger a bit. You quickly sit up and take your clothes first before you finger her using your two long fingers on her and add another one to make it three. She moans loud calling over you. "Oh yes yes,that's so good o-oppa!" you keep fingering her fast as she start to squirm some of her liquid. You let your other hand rubbing on your dick but stop on it.

"O-oppa,please babe fuck me now. Bring it inside of me" she pleaded on you and you obey her,you crawl to her to kiss her lips gently and passionately as you bring your dick inside of her slowly. She break the kiss as she moan more likely a small scream cause of the feeling of getting ripped of in your length and huge. You tug on her hair and start to thrust faster, she keep on moaning louder like everyone can hear of it. "Unnie what is happ-" Yeri interrupted looking both of you.

"Yeri,don't disturb us-" Seulgi said and Yeri locked the door quickly as she said sorry while telling on the other side sorry but then tell what happen or what she see on the other members but they let you both do your business. You were thrusting her still but slowly as Yeri came by and until now, you are still shock and disbelief on what happened. "You didn't even locked the door babe?" you ask and she just smile and change your both position as she is the one above. "I don't really care if they see us doing this,I am just telling You.Are.Mine" she said before she start moving her hips up and down thrusting herself on your dick. You reach her breast with your hands massaging on it and let her move on herself.

She then bring her hands on your abdomen to get herself a support as soon as she start twerking still thrusting. Slapping herself on you make her more wetter and you can felt the drip of her wetness on your skin. You both are now sweaty but didn't mind on it,you change position as you are the one moving again.
You do more thrust to her,your pace is faster than earlier knowing you are near. "babe.. I am near" she nod and keep her arms around you,she let you banged on her deeper.

"y-you can cum inside b-babe" she said between her moans. You keep on thrusting until you cum inside of her. You then collapse above her and she bring her arms around you panting. "I love you so much babe" you said on her and she nod hugging you. "I can felt that love right now,on how sore will be I am babe-" You chuckle on what she said and get on the other side of her and hugged her bringing the blanket over of your both exhausted body. "I will make us some food later when you get a rest now love,I think the girls outside will ask many question about this" she smile nodding as soon she closed her eyes and snuggle on you to have her rest. You do the same as soon as you know she is resting by now.

______________________________________________________________________________________