📌Aespa Karina X (N)

Requested by: noone
Genre: Fluff

gonna update, im making y'all wait for the other shots I am making so here a lil one🥺
________________________________________________________________________________

You were having a bad day while your stress is adding up because of your school projects and activities *ding* you stopped working on the thesis you are doing to look on the notification and read it silently. "I'll come over in a minute, I know you're busy but let me cook for you or something, I love you😚"
The dark room and the lit of the computer screen is the only light you have in it but because of that message it feels like your day is better, you didn't replied to the message but you stopped doing your work for a minute and saved the file.

You stood up from your seat and open the curtains, your eyes instantly closed when the brightness of the sun outside have its way in you. You are all alone in your own apartment as you pursue your dreams leaving your hometown Busan to be here in Seoul, the school activities, project and things are too many and making you being loaded in a week. It's totally pressures you as well being pressured of people expectation and mostly expectations of your parents.

Even they want you just to help in the store, you pursue your dream to be a lawyer, maybe they support you and you are the only one who think of them being disappointed when you failed but that's how a child will always feel when they want their parents to be proud. So you give some weights to you to keep up with this overthinking and stuff.

But fortunately, you are doing good in school, you are in top 5 and you aren't taking higher than it is as long you're in the top 10 you are doing good. Even though you aren't the top 1 your parents is happy to know what you are doing and knowing you're doing good competing in some of those high profile students, as long you are doing great they are fine leaving you independently.

They don't know that there is this one person who always helps you to go through this dark tunnel of your expectation to yourself, to this no end of exhaustion and loneliness while pursuing things on your own. There is only one who support, proud and the one who keeps you to stand up in your own and that's your girlfriend.

"hey y/n~ I'm here, if you are busy in your room it's fine I'll just gonna cook it, better not to forget to clean up your room and have a shower" she said while doing her own stuff, you totally found a perfect person who always be there in your rough time, the person who initially know when and what day you are busy, stressed and so on for whatever you may feel, she always knew. You can't even tell why she knew them even you didn't tell anything to her, she just like texted you she will come to your place and ta-dah everything is ok.

You quietly get out of your room and walk to the kitchen and there she is cutting the ingredients, she just came to your place and she started cooking. You walked to her while smiling and hug her from behind "i miss you" you said, she continue what she is doing while smiling "And i miss you too y/n, how you doing? is everything good?" she asked before stopping to what she is doing, she put the knife down and turn around to face you. You're face is delighted, unlike earlier how stressful you may look, even you don't like to look in the mirror when you feel ugly because of stress and exhaustion.

"I'm fine, when you suddenly texted me everything feels great" you honestly said, she chuckled and peck your lips before turning her back to you again "you making me sounds like my text is your medicine in this exhausting world" she said jokingly as she chuckled through it but you just smile and hugged her "you are" you softly said in your tone, she quietly keep doing the food for the both of you smiling. Hearing those words from you making her happy internally and yep, even from her exhausting schedule of work, doing this little things with you makes her exhausting state disappear.