📍BTOB Minhyuk X (G)

Genre: Fluff

______________________________________

Y/N's POV

Having a perfect boyfriend is too much but I have,I am reading on my favorite book when someone call me.
"Y/N~,baby girl~" that kinda good on my ears whenever she call me baby girl.

I smile and look at him,he is cooking our dinner and all I do is to sit here cause he doesn't want me to cook for him this day. I stood up and goes to where he is and hugged him on his back snuggling on his muscular body.

"What are you cooking?" I can just smell the food he is cooking by now but I can't see it cause of how tall he is. "Its just some regular pancake babe" My mouth became an O shape before jumping on his back without giving a warning.

He still manage to get his own balance and carry me while cooking the pancake. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as he know that I doesn't want to let go of him whenever he is always with me in the apartment.

He finished cooking the pancakes and cut a bite from it and bring it near on my mouth. "Say ahh~" I open my mouth saying 'aahh' before munching the food he gave then snuggle on his shoulder.

"You love being there?" I nod not saying a word but peck his cheek smiling. I tried to reach his hand but I can't so I pout looking at him. "Oppa,can I hold your hand?" he smile nodding and gave his hand to me and I hold it.

"Let's watch horror movie!!" He look at me quickly when I said it,he truly know i don't like horror movies but Minhyuk sometimes want to watch horror movies with me,knowing he wants to hold me when I am afraid or hug me.

Well I want to felt being protected on his arms so I insist to watch horror movie with him. He prepare the movie and the food,he always makes me his little baby girl princess as he doesn't want me to do something.

I am now between his arms while watching,I hide myself sometimes but in the whole time,i hide on his arms and scream. My tears start to build up cause its truly so scary but he even didn't been scared,he can handle this kind of things but he hold me tight and makes me felt secure and I was been happy to feel that.

I start to cry when a jump scare came out in the movie,I hug him very tight and keep myself on him while crying. He chuckles a bit and cup my cheeks,I can see her cute squirrel look at me that makes me calm. "Are you okay babe?" he said softly while wipping my tears,I nod to response on his question.

"I told you,we can just watch Disney princess if you like" I quickly shake my head hugging him,he just want it cause I love Disney princesses. "I know I hate horror movies but I just want to felt the protection you always have in your arms" I said pouting that he chuckles then peck my lips gently.

"Don't worry babe,I will always be here when you need me okay? Just call me whatever will it be. I don't care if its in the middle of our performance,practice or etc. As long its you,I will be there. You are much more important than anything and you know your smile is the most important thing to see okay? So stop crying now babe,I will here to protect you". Those words makes me always fall from him,the way he sincerely tell it on me. The things made it clearly I fell in love on the right person.

I just hugged him tight and kissed his lips gently with love. That all the matter for me now,is me and him together and called us forever.

____________________________________________________________________________

:D and thank you for the 500+ readers for this book, like 30+ views in a chapters ✊😩💞💞 please accept my bear hugs and pengu love for y'all owo.
Just call me Ice Bear :)