📌 Mamamoo Moonbyul X (G) 2nd Part

Genre: guess what, idk XD
Requested: an idea of luff810

________________________________________________________________________________

Last Chapter:

You got a message...

Moonie😍💕

Hey, I love you and wait me at
8pm. I'll be there soon. 😚 ❤️

As you receive the message, your heart skip for a bit and a smile on your face lingered. Your manager tell that you need to stay at your apartment while she is working on your schedule and promotion to your album, you just nodded happily cause you are waiting for night time cause there is a special person to visit on your place.

You flopped on your bed and look at the clock "hmm, 6pm" you said to yourself, knowing you have time to clean the apartment a bit and ready yourself as well before 8pm. You only had 2 hrs. to do all the things and yup you are procrastinating to even cook a food, it's one of the reason you don't even know how to cook but then you tried your best to do one right now. The fave food of Moonbyul, you are in the kitchen making sure to make a fried sweet rice cake and preparing a dessert and that's is a chocolate.

While you are cooking, you are cleaning the living room and of course your room as well, fixing and putting everything in its place. You already consumed one and a half hours while multi-tasking, you get back on cooking and put it on a plate trying to make things good as possible, you bring it on the dining table with the chocolate, serving two plate of it with a juice in the side before you make your way in the shower. You are all sweaty and sticky cause of the sweat that's why you wanted to look fresh at the same time. You consumed the remaining time on showering as you heard a knocked on the door. You get out from the shower freshed and fine but as you heard the knocked you quickly get only a bra, oversized t-shirt and underwear to wear before fixing your hair.

You then walked on the main door to open it and of course you see a beautiful and mischievous smile on her face again and it's Moonbyul. She look at you head to toe that's makes you blushed a bit, you clear your throat and tell her to come inside while smiling. She nodded and take you along with her as she bring her arm on your waist. "it's all tidy and freshed in here" she smiled happily before getting on a smell on her favorite food "what's that tasty aroma?" she asked as you smile taking her in the dining table. "well Moonbyul, I tried my very best to make your favorite food for your first visit in my apartment" you said shyly and she is smiling very wide before she sit on the chair to make a bite on the food along with the chocolate. You are excited on her reaction and you are so happy when she keep on eating it "damn y/n, this is so delicious!" sh said while letting you take some taste on the food you made and you sighed in relief cause it is delicious.

You sit across to her and look at her happily while she look back at you, you look away as you can't look at her eyes or even stare at her eyes cause you know for yourself that you will melt on her stare but you looked at her when she chuckles and reach for your hand before she eat on her food again. You blushed and smile while looking at her eating happily, she finished the food with a silent in both of your lips before she break it and talk "it is okay if we get a bond on the couch cuddling and talking in each other?" she asked while looking at you, of course you eagerly nod on her offer before you both stand. You take her plate first on the sink and take yours to eat with her in the couch while cuddling together.

You and Moonbyul are like this until it is 12am, you looked at her when she look at the watch. You felt sad a bit but then she kissed your forehead that makes you smile. "ill be off now, we have a schedule for tomorrow and don't worry, we will chat and call each other okay? I will tell you if we have free time and I will visit here and hopefully you aren't busy that day" she chuckled scratching her head but you smile nodding at her "ill tell you when I am free at the same time, don't worry" you said and let of of her hands when you both need to bid a goodbye in the door. You smile as she make her way to go back on their dorm while you are still plastering a smile on your face flopping on your bed. You've just think this special day drifting off to sleep while letting yourself rest peacefully and happily.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well

Just

Some

A

Bit

Show

Off

❤️