📌CLC Seungyeon X (G)

Genre: confession lol
Requested: nope, I just wanted to do one imagine for CLC 😁

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were only on the dressing room to wear something simple for the concert of a group CLC for their song 'No' in The Show on South Korea. You were there to cheer Seungyeon cause that's all what you always do for her but then you admire how good she is whenever she dance in the stage alone or with her members.

You were in the front seat cheering secretly by using your cap and mask cause you are too shy to be there and they all knew that you are a  CLC, Blackpink and EXO's friends. You are a big hit trainee so you don't go out that much cause every info of the debutant of the new group shouldn't be known. You were there cheering and Seungyeon known that you are there sitting in the front keeping her eyes on you. You are blushing for a moment when you directly look at her eyes again and the mask is the advantage for you to hide the blushed you are having.

When the awarding comes, everything is just so fast, every member of CLC is crying along with Seungyeon, she look like a precious baby and you wanted to be there to hugged her as much as you wanted her right now. You are clapping wanted to cry with them as their first win they got. You are so proud and the euphoric feelings is overwhelming now. Seungyeon stood there taking the mic and started to tell those words.

"If my best friend is here, I hope I got to talked to you after this show and shouted how thankful I am. I am so thankful for our fans too that gave us our first win. Thank you so much!!" she then gave a smile while still tearing up. Their music "No" in the background keeping them in the stage to get the time of being a champion.

-time skip-

You are with them at the dorm celebrating and drinking soju, Seungyeon didn't release of hugging and kissing your cheeks as she is not totally drunk but alcohol starting to kick in her. "Look at this cute love birds~" Yeeun teasing, everyone is looking at both of you but before you defend about it and to stop them from teasing, you got your head turn to the right and a pair of lips connected to yours. You were so blushing madly but then you replied on the kissed and both of you got each other lips for more than a minute while the other members is cheering and being noisy.

Alcohol starting to kick on you too, you didn't know what's happening but you let Seungyeon dragging you on a room. You doesn't even care what room is it but you got laid down on the bed and kissed her again.

-just imagine the rest-

You are now so frustrated when you waked up cause of how your body and head is in pain for a little bit, the air got make you shiver that touches your bare skin. You got confused about the feeling but you saw Seungyeon beside you naked, you widen your eyes and look down under the blanket seeing yourself naked at the same time. You can't barely move your legs it felts that your virginity got taken by a girl beside you but you ain't complaining cause you may love it if you are not drunk at all.

Someone knock on the door before going inside smiling "hey, I think both of you got hangover and have a good time last night, so here is a soup and a medicine for the hangover" elkie said smirking, how she tell it makes you blushed, you're still on the blanket hiding. When elkie get out and lock the door a pair of hands wrapped on your waist then felt kisses on your shoulder making you blushed. You look at her but then the blanket that is covering her body slip down so her breast is exposing in front of you.

You blushed on the sight but then she smirked and cup your cheeks to kiss your lips softly, her lips is so sweet that comes on the sense of getting addicted on it. You both pulled away to catch some air while both of you are blushing too. "y/n, what happen last night is so sudden but tbh.. I love them but will you consider me as your girlfriend?" Seungyeon asked shyly while looking down, your eyes light up with a bright smile jumping to hugged her tight "I love you so much Seungyeon!" you shouted getting off on the blanket as then all of the member are now inside of the room blushing cause of your exposed body.

Seungyeon immediately cover you smiling "these body are mine" she smirk that made you hit her arm lightly and blushing as you hugged her side cuddling. "so there is totally something happen last night" Sorn said while they got out in the room quietly as Seungyeon signed them to go out and lock the door looking at them seriously. "you're mine only" she whispered that gives a chill in your spine as you nodded on her voice with dominance.

She smiled and keep you on the bed cuddling, both of you are too tired and just wanted to rest along by the presence of the both of you. You were smiling ear to ear that's telling how happy you are before you got yourself drifting to sleep with her warmth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy it!! 😘🤗