📌 RV Irene X (B) [2nd Part]

Genre: OwO
Requested by: author lmAo

Le 2nd part of Jisoo tho
________________________________________________________________________________

Jisoo is stable on her own life while you are getting close to Irene even though she act like a boss around you, she can't stop herself showing her soft side at the same time and you kinda loving that way with her. You are now sitting on the couch while Joy resting her head in your lap, you both watching your favorite movie while the others are in the other seat. Irene is in the kitchen, she is the one who cook the food for everyone right now and you immediately remember that she is cooking so you slowly slip yourself off in the couch and place a pillow from a sleeping Joy right now. You quietly go to the kitchen and smile looking at her, You can't act a tough one when you are kinda scaried when she became possessive after all, she is kinda scary when she is in fierce but then she keep on showing her visual whenever it came to that point of situation.

You watch her cook cause c'mon, its much more interesting than the movie you are watching earlier, its like you've watched it for a thousand time. You lean on the wall while watching her and after some few minutes, she got to noticed you in the side that made her jump for a bit, that's kinda cute you said in the back of your brain.

"how long you are standing there?" she asked then rolled her eyes as she goes to where you are, you stood there and thinking about of what you should do and something pop up in your mind and hoping your decision will not makes you go to hell. You let her came to where you are and point the tip of the fork she have in your chest. "Do you want to taste me?" she asked, you kinda lost in her words if she said those words right or some type of mistakes. She shaked her head getting her cheeks red biting her own lower lip taking the fork away from your chest. "That is not what I meant, I mean not me like the food that I coo-" You smirk while she tried to explain and that's how you came to your plan, you changed your position to her as you pin Irene in the wall.

She is now blushing and can't look directly in your eyes, her mistakes makes her looks so cute while she is getting embarrassed. "I would love to have a taste" you whispered as you lean in next to her ear before taking her both wrist gently, holding them together as you pin her in the wall. You were about to kiss her neck while she is waiting for your action as if she is letting everything to be done. Before you even kissed her neck, you stopped yourself as there are sone fakes cough from the kitchen counter. Irene widen her eyes and shoved you away gently clearing her throat before she speaks "we can eat, the foods is already cook though" she said trying to act like there is nothing happen.

"Eonnie, I think Y/N's food is kinda raw as what we see right?" Yeri said to Seulgi that mades everyone to laugh "Yah! It's not supposedly to be like that!" Irene trying to explain what happen earlier but her co-members doesn't listen and you just laughed with them at the same time. "L/N Y/N, I'll take my revenge later" she said and everyone ooing from what they heard. You just shrug and to be honest in your part, you can't wait for what may happen after the dinner time.

fluff or smut? pick y'all in part 3 lmao