📌EXID Solji X (B)

Genre: idk

___________________________________________

Solji was on her apartment for about a days, you as her best friend makes you worried about her. It was been 1 month that you haven't talked on her as what happen on both of you.

Y/N's POV

-flashback-

I am in the restaurant to meet with my best friend Solji,she is kinda older than me for like 3 years but its not the reason for me to fall in love on her. I do everything to make her happy and stuff and all I need is her by now. I am nervous,my hand is sweating cause I will going to confess on her. A smile suddenly came up on my face knowing she is here.. Who's the man with her? I felt the sudden jealousy. i make my way to her and to the man as I questioned her asking who is the man "he is the one I am talking about,my boyfriend" As soon I hear it its break my heart but give a fake smile over on them. I bring them in the table and I am like bored along the time passes by just eating and not listening on every words she say. Its just all of him and this and that, I felt my ear got sick of it and just response "oh really?" "yeah" "mhm,i think so" I replied short not getting a bit interest on the topic we have.

I sighed and just stood up telling I need to do something an excuse. But Solji know it from the start that there is something wrong over me as they came on the restaurant. I rushed in the exit walking but she stop me by taking my hand as we are now outside. "Are you okay Y/N?" I want to shout on her and just say that she can be happy with him without me. I felt selfish for now but I totally been hurt and I can't think what to do,I take off her hold on me and smile on her nodding "Aren't you happy for me? Answer me Y/N" I sighed and just lowered my head before speaking on her. "Yeah I am.. So go back there and be happy with him. I have a lot of things to do" I said coldly and trying to bring a smile, I turn around and let my tears fall as my back facing her before walking away.

-end of flashback-

I didn't talk or even try to see her in a month but I regret doing it cause she may felt she lost a friend. I am now on her apartment and I know she locked herself here for about a week and I came here cause of what Hani tell me, she didn't eat and cried a lot because of her breakup like what I did on myself when I lost her,but I lost her more on the day I am not beside her but i need it the most on that day. Its raining outside so I bring up my umbrella in the corner and my coat on the hanger carrying a food that I know her favorite.

She get out on her room and sit on the chair, i see her eyes still tired on crying,her pale skin and her body become thin. I sit on the chair across on her and then she start crying again. I stood up to sit next to her and give her a hug and comfort as she start crying on my shoulder. As soon as she get tired he sobbed on my shoulder while I am petting her head.

"You okay now?" She nod her head and look at you,she is still beautiful even its too much difference on her past body you last saw. "Hani told me a secret of yours on the day you left the restaurant-" I widen my eyes and tilt my head looking over on her as I stutter and speechless still,I regret telling it Hani but I have too many secret that I said on Hani so I am still confused.

"What secret though?" I asked on her and she smile snuggling her head on your neck before pulling away "I love you on those day but I am afraid that you look at me as your noona so I say yes on my ex,I didn't know loving him I will lost the one I truly love,I'm sorry Y/N" I shake my head quickly and cupped her pale cheeks and kissed her soft lips tearing up a sad and tears of joy mixing on my heart.

"i love you too Heo Solji"

I mumble between our kissed and pull away with a smile wiping her tears away holding her hand.

___________________________________________