📌RV Wendy X (N)

Genre: random

Last Part: "Thank you and I will wait my love" she whisper before hanging up her phone.

A long ass chapter-

______________________________________________________________________________________

You were about to go back in Korea and Cube Entertainment give you a warm comeback with the other idol for being a family. You saw Minnie giving you a warm smile along Shuahua hugged you as you came back from Paris. Then there is a blonde korean girl take a grip as she lock her arms on yours giving others a sweet smile before taking her hand to hold.

"I think you know her right?" You smile introducing the girl beside you. She smile cuddling a little on your arms as she totally missed you so much,for you being away for like 2 years having a long distance relationship. Everyone nod as you introduce Wendy on them as your girlfriend and tell the story over on them. You hold her hand all the time,hugged her and kiss her forehead when you have a chance,if you are lucky. You either get a peck or a kissed on her soft pink lips.

She will either blushed of those action cause you both in public but it doesn't stop you for missing her so much. Someone hooked their eyes towards you before Soyeon walked by and talked to you,Wendy smile on her and give her a hand shake before they start talking while you left there beside her listening and laughing on their topic. She hold your hand still not letting go of it as she keep on talking on her.

You start to felt your tummy to growl knowing you are hungry,the music in the place help you for them not to hear it, you cupped Wendy's cheek letting her hand go for a moment to kiss her lips and a blushed on her cheeks showed up cause you kissed her in front of Soyeon "Dude,not in front of me" she whines that made you pull away and laugh. "I will miss Wendy cause I will go get some food over there" Soyeon roll her eyes playfully before she pushed you away "I will take your girl for a moment then" she chuckles that made you pout "its okay babe,go get some food to eat we will be in the balcony so just go there okay?" You nod and watch them leave before you walked in the food section.

You got a bunch of variety food on your plate that made someone laugh, you look who will it be and its Yuqi with Minnie,you smile to them but Yuqi keeps on laughing while pointing over on your food.  "That's too many bruh and gwaad,will you eat all of that??" She keeps on laughing and Minnie just chuckle that makes you pout, you are now glaring to Yuqi. "I'm not finish though and I know that Wendy is hungry too but Soyeon take her on me,so here I am getting foods for the two girls now" you rolled your eyes playfully that makes Yuqi cooed and hug you in the back that made you need to balance your foods.

"Ahhhh,so sweet of you~,love me too Y/N~" You look at Yuqi disgusted and wanted to pushed her away but you can't cause you have some food over on your hand. You let her hugging you until you finished on getting your foods. Minnie got a food for the both of them but Yuqi still hugging you that makes you whine as she chuckles. "Babe" You hear Wendy's voice and look at her with Soyeon in her side and you gulp trying to get away on Yuqi's arm but you either want to die than making this food in a waste.

"Yuqi! Get off on Y/N!" Soyeon shout on her cause the music is loud but Yuqi look like a drunk shaking her head,she isn't drunk but just playing on us. Wendy rub her side knowing on your head that she felt cold or uncomfortable. She is comfortable with Soyeon but she haven't talked to Yuqi and she know your past with Minnie. "Let's be happy y'all!" Yuqi shout suddenly and take the food on your hands and give it to Soyeon as she dragged you on the center to dance.

You looked at Wendy but she just smiled watching you taking away by Yuqi,you hold Yuqi and pouts that made her chuckles. "Its been a years,why don't you. You know" you tilt your head and blinks as you want to register what she want to say. You smile and she take your collar making you bend a bit cause you are taller a bit on her just to whisper something on your ears.

While Wendy felt jealousy watching you with Yuqi, but then she understand that your life shouldn't circle only on her so she just watch you over there. Everyone bring the camera over on Yuqi and Y/N and the angle was like you both are kissing, Wendy quickly stood up as the pain quickly rushed on what she see and was about to leave handling her tears inside cause she will not be a type of girl that will approach and slap Yuqi. But Soyeon stop her and encourage her to go to you.

You in the other side start to laugh that made other people in the place confused "Wendy! Wendy! Wendy!" You run to find her,Yuqi just laugh and point on Wendy,you run to her and hugged her tight and warmly "hey babe,I will break up with you-" everyone know you are joking but you were cutted off by her tears and her crack voice "Wait..w-what??" You laugh and kneel in front of her,she then cover her mouth looking at you "I love you babe and I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore.. I want you to be my wife" You said softly on her and her tears is flowing but now you know its happy tears.

Yuqi goes to your side and bring up the ring giving it to you,she winked on Wendy that made you chuckle and look over on her "Babe- will you marry me?" She nods and attack you by hugging. "Of course I will!" She said tearing up. You smile keeping her on a hug,you look at Minnie as she gave a thumbs up on you smiling.

"Love me" Wendy whisper that makes you chuckle "Of course I will" you said keeping her close by the time the party ended.

______________________________________________________________________________________