📌 IZ*One Jo Yuri X (B)

Genre: fuff? 🥺
Requested by: boss-y

________________________________________________________________________________

You are one of an army and you got a hectic schedule, you go here and there to finish this stuff and that stuff but of course, you don't forget about your own relationship, you doesn't even forget to call and leave a message to your dearest girlfriend Jo Yuri after the trainings and things happen in the camp. Your girl means everything in your life so you do always try to have time for her. This day is your anniversary with Yuri and she texted you if you can come to her place just for one day cause its her rest day. She doesn't have any things to do for this day and she is literally missing you.

"hey y/n, pick up the phone" she is talking to herself while she is trying to call you for the nth times. She is missing you like hell and she wanted to spend much more of her time with you but yet you're busy. You are busy for your surprise to her, of course she doesn't know about this things that's why you don't picked up your phone so its like you are kinda busy.

After for a few rings and calls in your phone from her, you picked it up to talk to her after you finished packing your things. "y/n!!! You finally pick it up" she said excitedly and bad for you cause you will going to end those excitement to sad one. "y/n, can you visit me here for our anniver-"

"You know that I can't go there by now, I'm really sorry baby, ill make up with you after this okay?, i love you my baby" you cut her words with yours and she agreed to you and knowing to her voice that she is upset and sad but she needed to feel this way first before you go grab all the things to make her day better again. She understand what is your status right now. She stayed at her home but one of her friend call to have a great time with her in the cafe and of course its part of your plan and she did agreed to her friend.

You are now in your way to go back home with your things, you think that she forgot that this is the year your military ends but for now you go back to where is you and yuri's house to brought up your things. You got a text message from yuri's friend you know that its time for you to go where they are.

After you finish unpacking your things, you make your way out from the house to have your time to go in the cafe, luckily as you arrived, you saw her sitting as her back facing the main door of the coffee shop so its easily for you to come up behind her. You stood there and let them both talk while her friend keep on smiling widely. "Ms, this is the coffee you both ordered" you said in a lower tone of your voice and she nodded before turning around.

She is shock but quickly jumped in your arms, luckily you acted like you are one of the staff in the coffee shop or else the cup of coffee were tossed away in the sudden action she does. You just chuckled and hold her tight in your arms while she is clinging to you, she is hugging you tightly and warmly while crying in joy. "you said you wouldn't come! I'm so upset y/n!" she said while crying but she kept on hugging you tight as she missed you so much.

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you" You said calmly then thank her friend while she is watching both you and Yuri have own reunion. "let's have fun now baby?" you asked and of course her friend will join and be a part of the reunion for awhile.

[imagine the rest in your own thoughts] 😊