📌RV Yeri X (N)

Genre:Random shet XD

______________________________________

You were about to get off in the bus when someone hold your hand and pull you out in the bus. You were clueless who is the girl pulling you right now but just followed her in the back of the school building. You were curious why she lead you there,as she take off her cap,she look at you smiling.

You was been froze on who you've just see,who pulled you somewhere in the school. You realize the time when the school start as about to ask her,she start to speak. "Please,can you stay with me for this day? Cause I want to be free for just this day" She have her beautiful voice talking to you. An Idol is talking to you,you slap your cheek first before looking at her "an idol.. In front of me-? I-" She nod shyly smiling at you but lowered her head

"I just need to drag someone just to be free,I am so-" You hold her and pull her close to you that makes her blushed,you didn't even know what you are doing but its your biased who drag you all the way here. "You need to go to school right?" You smile and put the cap on her head again as you are the one dragging her somewhere else now. You decided to take her in the amusement park,there is not so many people so you both can take the rides easily.

You look at her and the smile showing on her face was so beautiful and you just want to hold her cheek to look on her eyes but you can't, you sometimes scream but her being in your arms not making you feel afraid on the rides but making you feel brave and like wanting to protect her whenever she hug you or throw her body to you just to make sure she will not fall even though she have some protective harness.

She keep her hand on you holding it the rest of the day, time is so fast and the sunset is setting down. "Thank you for having fun with me,this is the best day I will never forget by the way,you know me but I haven't know who you are" You smile and keep looking at her "I am Y/N, not attending school today is worth it though" You answer her question earlier and now. She lowered her head blushing as she keep holding on your hand before going on her tip toes to kiss your cheek.

You blink for a few second before looking at her,you can't believe what she did but makes you smile afterwards. "let's go in our dorm and I will let my unnies to know you" You've just nod being so lucky and keep holding her hand as you follow her in their dorm.

____________________________________________________________________________

👌😌😩 I am so busy in school,so I can't update fast as I can