📌SNSD Taeyeon X (B) Part 6

Genre: Romance~
Requested by: Noooone

Sorrryy, idk why i posted it halfway but I'll finish it now😂😂

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I start kissing her neck and let my hand roam to her body. I tried to stop myself from doing this things and I succesfully break my contact to her.

She were confused why— as we already know that we are loving the heated situation but not for me anymore. I wouldn't dare to fallen into this temptation while knowing that I still call her 'ex'.

"I'm sorry, forgive me.. I'm too naive to fall into this kind of mistake" I said with a polite tone, bowing a little to her. "what do you mean, y/n?" she asked me as she started caressing my hand while she rubbed her thumb gently onto mine.

"We're not in a relationship anymore.. this is a mistake" I said to make everything clear. She stayed there with a silence but not breaking an eye contact with me. "Will you still accept me?" she mouthed after a minute of silence.

I looked at her without any remorse of answer but still I couldn't lie to myself if I said, 'I don't want her'. That would be the stupidest answer I will ever make than guessing an answer in my school tests.

And so, I nodded for a response but she couldn't believe it "really?! are you really sure? are you sure from the sure and be sure?" i don't know the other words but her point is if its true. I just nodded my head again and she tried to sit up but pulled back down on the bed, as I was still holding onto her waist.

She look at me with love on her eyes and keep saying the words I love you and I'm sorry. I tried to shut her up by kissing her lips and do more to shut her up is to bite her lips, signaling for her to bring her tounge out so I can play with it while kissing her.

She can't demand more and keep herself stick unto the bed. "y/n..hmm" she said trying to call my name while I kissed her, I start my hands to work on its own to give her more enough pleasure but still stop midway.

"Sorry but what time is it? I need to be in a hospital right away, i couldn't be late" I said getting up, I left her dumbfounded but she couldn't ask for more, its enough for her that I still accept her.

I look at my alarm clock and luckily I still have time to get ready. "I'm sorry" I said but she just smile shaking her head, she came up to me and pull my long white coat to make me bend a little. As soon as she reaches me, she kissed my cheeks "I thought we could have some little time but I know you're busy, its fine even though you left me turned on" she said while fixing my coat with a smile.

"are you still in relationship with him?" I asked out of no where, the silence brought up in a second but she break it quickly by answering. "Its all about work, I'm sorry but I'm not in relationship with him anymore, the company make it like we break up cause of busy schedule and stuff" she explain "but I never did anything that I would did with you, trust me.. I'm being honest" she added.

I smile for the assurance but even though its not needed because I know her, maybe I just got in the flow of my emotion those days without even getting to see her explanation but still, the saddest part that I wouldn't dare to ask is, why she left me hanging' still I'm good with this.

I'm good that we are okay.

"You can leave this unit when you want, I gotta go" I said excusing myself as I readily left my unit. I quickly go to the hospital to do my shift. It's tiring as its made us to overwork for 24hrs today because of an accident happen of a bus collision with a truck.

-skip a day-

"Haaaa~ refreshingg" I exclaimed as I gulped down the iced coffee I got from the vending machine. I sit on a rock bench near at the hospital cafè and I never heard anything from Taeyeon after that day because I haven't used my phone after that tiring day.

I checked on it and got a lot of messages from Tae, she greet me good morning, good night and asking how I am and she keeps sending some pictures of her doing some photoshoot or some kind of recording as well some selca along with it. She literally like gave a whole update of what she did yesterday while I am here working with all of my patients.

I find it cute, I suddenly see that she is typing while I am doing a backread to see the other chat or photo she sents.

"you're finally on!"

"I miss you~"

"Why don't we have some coffee tomorrow? my treat, pls come😓"

She sent just a little second ago, I even haven't replied to her first chat, she then bombard me with another two chats.

"Haha, you sure is hype, i'll pick you|"

hmmm maybe not.

"Haha, you sure is hype,|"

"Haha, you sure is hype, I'll wait for you then, where should that be?"

I chatted back to her, I didn't even get to wait for her to type as she already chatted back.

" here at **"

I prolly sure what Cafe shop is that because its my family business last year.

"ok then, I'll wait you there"

I chatted back, I pulled back myself to even chat 'i love you' or 'i miss you'. Playing hard to get for a mean time.

"Okay~ don't overwork and eat lunch, see ya tomorrow then"

She answered back, I reacted her message once I saw that she became offline. I put away my phone as I swung it inside of my long coat pocket and stayed there to relax.

"maybe my decision is isn't bad at all" I said talking to myself, I can't wait for the time to pass and meet her at the cafe.

Because I know for myself

that I still love her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

mwappps done_😂