📌RV Irene X (B) 2nd Part

Last part:
She came inside of the apartment and fall on her knees crying "I'm so sorry y/n.." She keep on crying as she hugged her knees regretting everything she thoughts and everything she does.

Genre: IDON'TKNOW JUST JUDGE THIS XD

___________________________________________

4 years later..

You came back home to your home,South Korea. You never lost connection on Yeri while you are away moving on and fixing yourself. You are way more manly to look at now and matured enough,you are like two years older on Yeri.

She didn't gave you update on what their works here and there,she didn't even try to open up Irene whenever you are talking on her even though Irene is around on their dorm. You become more taller and charismatic.

You are now in their studio waiting for them in their dance practice,you have a flower and a chocolate like a boy who courting one of them. Its different than Yeri to surpise you,you surprise her by going home early. A smile form a smile as they open the light and they are like a statue on their place.

You chuckle as you go near on them "Y-Y/N" Yeri mumble as Joy jump out on her statue figure seeing you "Y/N?!?" she exclaimed,you didn't care on other for a moment and goes to Yeri putting your one hand on her back pulling her closer to kiss her lips..

She still can't transit everything that is happening but as it all registered on her,she kissed back passionately and you start to make out with her. You lick her lower lip as she gladly accept your tongue to wander inside of her as she moan lightly before you pulled away as the heat is not rising.

Yeri blushed madly taking the flower and chocolate to hidr her blush over on it that made you chuckles. "Hi guys,I have the food over there though-" you didn't continue your words as Joy and Seulgi drag you to sit on the couch with your wide eyes.

"Are you sure this is Y/N Yeri?? When did you become together? What happen on you? Tell everything,where have you been though? Why you didn't give us connection but only Yeri??!" Seulgi boom you with so many question while holding your collar.

Yeri laughed and goes on the foods with Wendy and Irene to eat. Irene was only in silence but still can't believe you are here,big difference happen on your physical look and just everything while being with Yeri now.

"Yah! Unnie just do that on Y/N" Yeri said on Seulgi that makes you pout while talking on them "She should better help me right-?" Seulgi and Joy shake their head before listening on every explanation you have that everyone can heard.

Yes,Irene was been your excuse too and some stuff. Joy mouthed sorry on you as you nod patting her to tell its okay before she walk with them on the foods. You sit next to Yeri before she blushed and keep herself eating leaning on you as you both eat.

Irene stood up but Joy hold her before bringing her back in her seat. She sighed as she didn't eat but sit on herself,Yeri texted everyone that makes Wendy 'ooh' nowhere. Irene was curious looking at all her dongsaeng before giving her attention on you looking in every feature you have.

You we're in your phone secretly getting a picture of Irene as you took her picture,you can't hold your chuckles as Yeri asked you what is it. You just shook her head as she smack your arm lightly and a sudden knock on the door came by.

"I think that's my boyfriend" Yeri giggled as she stood up to open the door. "Wait what-?!" Irene is now confused but Joy and Seulgi know the plan now as they stood up to act like they need to know it. Wendy follow them as you and Irene stay on your seat.

"uhmm.. Hi Y/N" She start the conversation awkward but you chuckles and show her picture on your phone. She widen her eyes and stood up attacking you "yah! That's not a good joke-" she pout while she is on the top and you are lying down on the floor as she attack you earlier trying to get your phone.

You smile looking at her,admiring her features still cause even its been years you are still in love on the girl who breaks your heart but the only one can fix it once again. She blink for a moment before realizing the position you both have and sit back.

You sit up smiling and took her hand pulling her on a kiss,she widen her eyes but replied back as she missed your lips. She sit on your lap hovering over as she soothingly play your hair gently with her hands as you keep on kissing her. You both felt the heat rising up,you bite her lower lips gently as she open her mouth for you.

She moans as your hands start to roam on her body and bringing them under her top. A fake cough you both heard stopping the make out session. You look at them as Irene didn't stood up on her seat but blushing madly, you lick her neck that made her gasp.

"Y-Y/N!" that's the time Irene stood up sitting on you as she heard Yeri's voice, Yeri still on the act and being so mad but she is totally giggling inside. "Y-Yeri I will expla-" Irene didn't finished her words as Yeri shout on her "NO Explanation!! Just both of you get married!" Irene blink for a moment and tilt her head.

You stood up and back hug her kissing her neck softly that makes her back in reality and hold your hand. "I still love you Bae Joohyun" You mumble on her that made her tears to roll down on her cheeks before turning around. "I always love you Y/N,I'm so so so sorry please just go back baby" She said as you chuckle nodding. Her presence and the love you are always searching though slis always been on her, its still be ended up on her.

You cup her cheeks to wipe her tears but she quickly kiss you again and doesn't care on her groupmates but keep on kissing you even it will turn out on making out as long she have you is all the matter now.