📌EXID Hani X (N)

Genre: Fluff

______________________________________

You were watching the weekly idol where Heechul and Hani is one of the host. You get some food in the kitchen to eat while watching the show and of course your attention was been on your girlfriend Hani but getting a little bit jealous when sometimes Heechul touching her, she is just comfortable and having fun conversing in other group they have in the show.

You were glaring and pouting while watching still eating the food you have on your hand. You think on yourself that she need to make up with you because of that,she is still an idol but she's still have a boy/girlfriend to think of.

You were in the bedroom as she got home "Baby~ I'm home now,give me hugs~" you were in silent and keep yourself in the bedroom. Hani wandering where are you,she used to that whenever she got home you will be there and give her a tight warm hug and a kiss on her lips but you were no where to be found.

She bring her things in your shared bedroom and sees you there. She drop her things and run to you "baby,is there something happen?" Hani hugged you in your back tight as she doesn't want to let go. "I'm just upset but I can't be though" you sighed and turned around to hug her,you still can't be upset or be mad at her. She is too special for you that all you want for her is her happiness.

"I love you Y/N okay? Don't ever forget that baby" you smiled on those words that makes everything of your thoughts fade away quickly and just cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply.