📌G-idle Soojin X G

Genre: Slice of life, Romance, Fluff
Requested by: PeachesInTown

______________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I just got in Seoul just to enjoy myself travelling the world but this place is special to every kpop fan as this is like the hometown of these famous k-idol that I admire but sadly there is one idol I wish to see again performing.

"uhm, excuse me? are you taking this taxi?" an old woman asked, I were too  occupied by my thoughts that I forgot that I were taking a ride to Gyeonggi— "sorry, you can take it first" I then replied to her and she happily take it, letting the taxi leave.

I stood there again for another more minutes before a taxi came in front of me, I quickly get inside with a little careful just in case I bump my head. I sit there fixing my things and look at the driver. "can I request to get a specific tour in Seoul sir? I would gladly pay for it" I pretty asked a request just to make a little tour around the place.

"Sure Ms.—" I cut him off and said my name "Y/N" I warmly smile, "Ms. Y/N" he then replied a sweet and warm smile, I could really see how nice this old man. He started to tour me around to the place near to the airport and explained some stuff why this and that are big shot for travellers like me.

I can't lie that some place are beautiful but maybe not my taste because there's too many people or should I say traveller staying on it along with visiting these famous 'places'. "Ahjussi, I wonder if there are some place whose quieter to visit? just something peaceful and not crowded place?" I asked between his talk, he stop talking for a moment as if he is thinking of a great place.

"More of these provinces Ms. Y/N, but provinces here in Seoul are crowded a little because of their cultural heritage" he then added "some of the places were used in kdrama's place and theme that made to be a tourist spot" I pouted a little but then shrugged my shoulder off "I couldn't choose where then?" I jokingly ask that made us laugh.

"I recommend my hometown Ms. Y/N, its near here.. It's Gyeonggi-do" he said that made me shock and quickly respond to him "Really?!!, Ahjussi I would love to go there! and that's the place I hopefully going at the last part of my tour but we can just skip the others and tour me there, what do you think?" I asked with a big smile plastering on my face and him as well smiling ear to ear as only hearing me loving to visit his hometown make his heart melt.

"I would really love Ms. Y/N, I'll tour you there for free" he then answered, I looked at him a little shocked but of course a little shy to accept the offer so I did try to tell him not to but he keep insisted to tour me around.

I gave in to his request and happily sit on the back of his taxi. I enjoyed this moment while having my time looking outside of the window "I guess this is destiny, Ahjussi.. If I rode the first taxi I meant to ride I wouldn't be happy like this~" I then started another conversation that made him laugh, I looked at him pouting but chuckle with him after before continuing to look outside as he drove

"I have this daughter of mine whose the same age as you, she's living in Seoul while studying there just to get the dream she wanted, I really miss her earlier but as you ride this taxi of mine, your aura and energy were same as you" he said while smiling, his looking in front of the road that made the silence after made a little more comfortable.

"Here we go, Ms. Y/N" He notified me that we're already in Gyeonggi-do and to be honest that I really love to visit this hometown because of an idol I really admire but yet so sad to knew she isn't performing anymore while seeing her group getting another comeback in the new song 'Tomboy'.