📌Twice Sana X (N)

Genre: fluff

______________________________________________________________________________________

You are in the frontyard with your new adopted girl puppy playing along in the grass. You were having your big smile when you keep on playing on her (the dog rather). Sana was been in the kitchen for like a minutes ago just making you both some sandwiches and juice. You flop your ass on the grass panting after getting tired on playing with the puppy,you seems curious why Sana is not getting back from inside of the house,so you decided to go to the kitchen with the puppy carrying by you.

"Argh,why this is so hard to balance" you heard from the kitchen,you step inside of the kitchen out from the living room as you walk from it just to go in the kitchen. You see her making a clubhouse that makes you immediately smile. You silently get closer on her to jump her out,suddenly the puppy cutely bark on Sana while its tongue was out "Arf! Arf!". Sana jump on the sudden noise and the sandwich she is making for like an hour is now a collapse food on the counter. "Arggggh! Why you both make me jump out of nowhere,my food is now a mess!" Sana said annoyingly and pout,she is still cute but you just show the puppy telling its her fault not you.

She just pout cutely without a face of annoyed. She hugged you and the puppy between of both of you before she kissed your cheeks. "my future husband/wife is with my baby~" she said as she is pointing out the puppy as the baby,you just smile and make sure to bring her closed to your body with your other free hand and kissed her forehead. You see her cute eye smile that always makes you fall in love over and over again on her and its never been failed to happen everyday. She took the puppy out of your hands and bring it to the counter.

"Oppa/Unnie!, help me to make our food again,please~" she said doing aegyo,well you can't say no when she used her weapon at you and you all you really will do is to agree or just say yes. "Okay babe,just stop doing aegyo or i die early" she smile bigly nodding and locked her arms around you smiling "Nu baby,You need to marry me still so let's just make some food now~" she said trying not to do some aegyo but ended up doing a little bit,you nod on what she say just agreeing on her.

You both do the food while the puppy was been sitting and watching you both do the sandwiches that sometimes eat some of the bread or play on the vegetables she will reach that make y'all three in a mess.