📌BP Jennie X (B)

Genre: fluff and warning, smut ahead. lol this is the part 2 enjoy ;)
Requested: yes :3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"argh!.. y/n fuck me more! rough and deep!" Jennie is moaning and likely shouting while commanding you what you need to do on her. She doesn't really care what you want to do on her body cause this night it's all yours, but she is being a naughty one and wanted a rough sex with you. You are so hard, you are pumping and banging yourself inside of her while both of your hips are slapping in each other.

You are making bid of sweat in your head and body, the sensation is too high and the heat of desire is overwhelming. You're so lucky in every guys out there you are fucking the queen, the hot and sexy Kim Jennie in your bed moaning and screaming for your name. Your fingers are being so delicate about its work by pinching on her nipples and rubbing her clit at the same time that makes her moaning so much cause of pleasure.

She can't stop herself for being quiet and horny at the same time, she wanted you to taste her so she stop you from thrusting her even she don't like pulling it off. Jennie pushed you down on the bed hovering above you, she sitted on your face while her pussy is in your mouth. You didn't waste a time and let your tongue do the work on its own. She is so fucking wet, the drip of her wetness is in your throat, it's salty with a taste of sweetness that you are getting addicted with.

You then bring up your tongue inside of her that made her moans a bit louder. You feel how she clench her walls around your tongue that telling its time for her to cum, you hold her legs as she was about to stand. You signed her that you wanted her cum on your mouth to taste with and for more few minutes on sucking, flicking her sweet pussy. She scream for her climax and cum in your mouth. The scent is too good, her moans were like a melody on your ears and you wanted all of it.

"y/n your turn, you fuck me that hard though but I can't let you cum inside." she get closer to your ear leaning down while her boobs are touching your body and her hands is slowly rubbing your member while rubbing the tip on her pussy and it's folds. You are still hard cause of how fucking sexy and hot dominant Jennie is but you didn't complain cause its still end up, she is screaming and moaning for you.

She slowly goes down letting her mouth envelope on your throbbing member, she started to bob on it up and down slowly before keeping up her pace faster than earlier. You are moaning while she moan at the same time giving vibration in your member sensation. This will be the fucking best blowjob you may ever have and you have this first night, first sex on your best friend. You are educated not only by watching porn and hentai but this smuts you read from them thats other fan making makes you aroused every time you read it.

"fuck Jennie! Ahh..! Faster I'm near" you said while you started trailing your hands on her hair to grip, you're so need to cum inside of her but then you only have her mouth now so you pushed her head from the back to deep throat you that's makes you moan more and started to cum inside of her. Her mouth can't handle the volume of your cum and some of its is dripping on the bed even she sucked and drink some of it. "I didn't know that you're so good y/n, but then.. Can we do this again?" she asked blushing when she looked away.

You were shock that it comes on her mouth but then, you just sit up and cups her cheeks to kiss her lips and then whisper "babe, you are mine now. Please don't ever try fucking other guy than me, I will fuck you whenever you want cause you're so damn hot and I need to admit it" you smiled looking at her eyes and she chuckles noddingly "I'm yours only babe, next time make sure to use condom  so you will not cum on my mouth" you quickly shake your head and trails your hand to hers holding it as you kissed her hand.

She call you a gentleman and sweet when you do it but then you replied on what she said about condoms. "sorry babe, I may or I will fuck you with my dick without anything of it, I will make you pregnant as possible to keep you mine forever" she blushed on how bold you said it and nodded hugging you "thank you for being mine after the sex babe, I love you y/n.. My best friend and my boyfriend" she mumbled and getting sleepy, she then laid down with you on the bed and she quickly drift off to sleep.

She is so cute but then hot at the same time, luckily you have her and she is waking up with you instead of someone else. The best day you have and the best day you waked up. You kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you my Kim Jennie" you smiled and drifted yourself off to sleep.

____________________________________________________

Well it's done now, here you go babes, hope you like the story ^¬^