📌 Itzy Yeji X (N)

Genre: random puff
Requested by: archfiend_devil me😂

________________________________________________________________________________

You are in the room of Itzy as a makeup artist, no one knows that Yeji is dating you secretly. You are wiating on their room while they are in the stage performing. You watched them in the monitor inside of the room and support them silently inside. You waited for more than a minute before they come back in the room but then only Yeji came back without her other members.

"y/n~ babe" she said as if she is whispering, she closed the door and jump on top of you. She quickly held you on her arms to start kissing you "I miss you, I hate how I can't hold you when the other members is here" she said but smile like she is smirking "but i like it as well to tease you and when you tease me back but please I know its only your job but I'm getting jealous when you touch the-".

"uhm touch who? why are you hovering y/n?, omg yeji don't tell us?" Yeji quickly get off of you and fix herself and same as you "uhm, I'll explain" Lia sign her a no as some of them cross their arms. You just laugh a bit and poke her "that's your fault from getting on top of me" she glare at you as if she is killing you right now inside of her head but she just tell them to quiet. "yea yea yea me and y/n are dating but please help us to keep it secret to other and to JYP" she said while pleading to them.

They chuckle and nodded "of course, we are kind of sisters but again, no secret from one of us again" Chaeryeong said while poking Yeji's nose then she nodded from their agreement and stood up to hold your hand without hesitation and enjoy the night of their performance after the day ends.

For next chapter yeah yeah the part 3 of Eunbi story (Sowon x (B) but anyone, some suggestion of a good song to listen and to make a story from it.

I have several song i want to use but
Im willing to take a new song from my ears
To listen.

> You're The Reason - Calum Scott
> Grenade - Bruno Mars
> Winter Flower - Younha Ft. RM
> Erase - Ost of Who are you 2015(kdrama)
> Payphone - Maroon 5

Btw the gurl idol in the story will be
Idk 🤣, gimme idol at the same time