📎BTOB Sungjae X Joy X Miyeon X (N)

Genre: random

Part 1😌
______________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

You were in the backstage with Sungjae talking with each other,you and him was been best friend since then. He was trying to convince you to help him with Joy from Red Velvet(you know her but i just wanna put the group name😂) while you are thinking of he will need to help you getting on Miyeon as Sungjae are (G)-Idle sunbaenim. He pout trying to know what he will do but ended up agreeing on what you want. You were an idol of SM Entertainment,while you are in the lobby you saw Joy and Irene going inside of the building,you stood up to meet them up on their way as you receive a bow from them and smiles.

"I will just borrow Joy,Noona" You said on Irene as you take Joy in her hand to the rooftop. You didn't know that Irene was following and on her way she saw the other three member and tell to follow. As you are in the rooftop with Joy,you kneel in front of her not to do a proposal but to tie your lace of your rubber shoes. "Woah woah woah" you and Joy jump a bit as you heard Irene sudden voice in the door with the other girls and look over on them,you are now holding Joy's hand for you to get up and to talk on her but let it go quickly as you shake your hand and head for them knowing they misunderstand the scene. "Y'all misunderstand-" You speak on them but they smile widely giving claps on both of you. "We support this relationship,let's go girls they need privacy" Seulgi quickly said to block your words and wiggle her eyebrows before pushing the others to go back on their practice room and you facepalm in disbelief.

Joy took your hand again to help you stood up before you both laugh on what happen. "What is the matter and you bring me here by the way?" Joy start up the conversation for your main goal. "Well,will you let me sneak you out everytime its your free time or red velvet rest day? I want you to meet someone" you said smiling at her as she nods slowly with a smile. "who is it? Do i know him for me to come like I will date him?" she asked as she put her arms around your shoulder then look at the city view. "you know him,the guy partnered with you in the WGM" you whisper on her and she look at you smiling with a face of 'really?!' as you nod slowly for her to know you are agreeing.

You both hugged and tell her that they need to go back, you have both good friendship so no one really imagine you and Joy to be together. And this was been the good day for you to call Sungjae. "Y/N?? Have you talked on her,what did she say? What happen?" Sungjae booming you with some question that he is loterally curious and excited on what will be the news. "Well,it happen the other Joy's member thoughy I am confessing on her but Joy know everything though, i will sneak her out and I will tell you what time and where would it be okay?" you told on Sungjae and all he do is yes "but dude, I got Miyeon to you so let Joy to be with me" His voice with a warning tone that you all do is chuckle and telling yes while nodding.

You hang up your phone for you to go back in your own dorm to relax. You came back and flop yourself in the couch then suddenly your groupmate came to you and asked you about the news as they bring their phone showing a picture of you kneeling in front of Joy and you facepalm on yourself. "I'm not proposing!" you stood up and go to your room to get out on their questions. You text Sungjae and tell him not to believe that news and so he did as he know that you only want or let just say you like Miyeon than Joy and Joy is your just a best friend, will not exceed on that.

Three days pass by and SM spread the news that you and Joy are dating but you,Sungjae and Joy were secretly makaing them both date while Sungjae helping you with Miyeon. There are times you and Miyeon seen in backstage talking and rumors are always spreading all the time and you can't do anything on it but to be a friend for her still. You and Sungjae was in the cafè having a friendly time while chatting around. As Miyeon and Joy came up, Miyeon sit beside Sungjae in front of you while Joy sit with you in front of Sungjae across the table. You all do is to chat friendly with them as there are some paparazzi out there.

"Would you like to walk around?" you asked Miyeon and she smile saying yes at you,you both stand up and lend your hand on her as she hold on it before you both go outside to walk around and leaving the SungJoy in the cafè to have their own date.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I felt kinda not in the mood to make this imagine so I don't feel this is good wkdidjd but I'm totally busy,so I can't update much. This is for now,I try to update again😩💞💕 love you all!