📌RV Seulgi X (B)

Genre: randomm
Requested by: 😎

________________________________________________________________________________

It's been two days after you get Irene to her comfort zone, she is now much open to you and easily get close to you unlike after that day she inch her self away from you. "y/n!" you see Wendy and Seulgi in the mall, yes you were in the mall to buy something. "It's monday right? ohh perfect!" Wendy exclaimed then pushed Seulgi to you, Seulgi who was wrapping her arms around Wendy's arm tighten "Is it need to push me?" she said but didn't let go and their conversation continue. You shaked your head while watching them "If you want to come with me just follow me, I don't force someone to come don't worry and I need to do some things can't waste time in here" you said that made them stop.

You wave your hand as you turn around to walk away from them, going to an accessory shop. They wace tgeir hanf back bidding a goodbye as well as they continue what they need to do, its a relief for you so you buy a necklace, not only one but a two different design so you took it with you as you spend your money. You think of going back home to gave your gift to your mother cause today is her birthday, she doesn't like big celebrations and tell us not to do some kind of party so all you did is to buy her a gift.

Still you asked for a small celebration and you totally asked Joy if they are free so they can come in the small celebration here in your parents house and as soon you finished asking them you call your sister to help you to waste time with your mom so you can prepare. She did agreed so you immediately call for help.

Everything were finished before noon and you plan that you will be the one who will cook, you took your apron and as for you know, you are alone in the kitchen so you don't wear a shirt for a moment, your dad is coming home to help in cooking cause he isn't only a businessman but a chef as well and you learn cooking from him so it will be a good help for the small celebration.

He came home around noon and you already finished the half of the course to serve, as well as the red velvet who came early. Your dad asked you to help them be comfortable in the house but before you even go upstair to shower the doorbell ring and that's them. you opened the door still in apron. "heya y/n- woa woa woa! get away, you sinner" Joy said and shoved you away "Seulgi talk to your boyfriend about disrespect" Wendy said and they laughed. You can tell you don't need to tell them to be comfortable. Seulgi stay in the door stood up in front of you but didn't looking straight at you "hey, sorry, you can come with me though" you said and Seulgi indeed listen to it, she followed you in your room quietly "You should be comfortable with me, I'm your boyfriend right?" you said without hesitation and she nodded then looked at you "You're kinda full package though, so why playing the game like this?" she said as soon as she is calm while you were around. Well to be honest not now as soon as you pulled her inside of your room and lean her in the door locking it.

"h-hey" she said stuttering, the nervousness from earlier came back but you didn't care and whispered why did you accept it "this is why" the only words you said with your husky voice. She let your hand wandered on her body cause she can't move her hand to stop you, she bite her lips and closed her eyes. You chuckled and kissed her forehead "it's beautiful and perfect fit for you, never been wrong to choose eh" you said smiling, she is confused but as soon she heard and felt your kiss in her forehead she open her eyes and look at your hand where it placed.

She saw the necklace and she slowly walked on the mirror as you guide her "beautiful right?" you said and she smile looking at you then on the necklace from the mirror "Thank you" she said and you shaked your head, you take off your apron standing in front of her half naked "You're mine, don't forget that" you said and cares her chin, she blushed on what she is seeing and to your words. She let you pecked her lips before leaving you to get a shower, she goes downstairs to meet her co-members who is helping your dad preparing the dining area.

"Seulgiiiii- Unnni!" they call her syncing, she then go to them with a red on her face and Joy nodded as soon they laughed "I can tell I can tell, by the way that necklace is beautiful" Joy said and Seulgi nodded "Y/N gave it to me" and they started to ohhhhh "Unnie what Y/N gave to you?" Yeri asked to Irene and she smile shaking her head "nothing" she said but as soon she said that they are curious so they keep asking her. Seulgi look at the necklace and smile while joining them.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

︎________________________________________________________________________________

so what did you gave to Irene?