📌 Dreamcatcher Yoohyeon X (G) 1st Part

Genre: Romance, School
Requested by: siyeonuir

yesp yesp, I put twisting plot, 😝
________________________________________________________________________________

You're so nervous because this day is the day you are transferring in your school, you were accompanied by your home room teacher. She is leading you walking in the hallway, hearing some noisy and quiet room, you stopped walking when your teacher stood in front of a classroom, its quiet because the lesson is already starting.

"Excuse me Miss Kim, I'm introducing their new classmate, she transferred here yesterday, Introduce yourself" she said finishing her sentence. You stood there for a sec before introducing "I'm Sera Y/N, hope we get along, nice to meet you" you said calmly before bowing. Some boys waving their hands at you but you didn't even gave them a smile as you go straight to your seat where your teacher pointed out.

"Hi y/n, I'm Jen" she said smiling at you, you smiled back while bowing at her as well. The class became silent again while the teacher is teaching her lesson, after a while when the bells ring Jen poke your arm to bring you to the cafeteria. "Damn, were good now that we get out from the classroom" she said while pulling you still "what's the matter?" you asked innocently and she just laughed at you "you can't see? you can't see how our classmates getting interested at you? well except on one person" she said but the last words is a whisper.

You get curious as well so you lean a little on her to hear it "So have you seen the girl at the back of our seat? that's her, her name is Yoohyeon she's beautiful and kind but a bookworm, she doesn't like crowded people and doesn't gave a damn at every guys trying to pick on her, to be honest I haven't seen her with someone else or like a friend in our class. You should try though" she said before she get her food, you did smile and nodded at her.

She waited for you to finished and lead you to an empty table then pointed to a girl at her back who is eating alone "that's her, look she is on her notes again, to be honest she is our top student in this school" she said then you tilt your head a bit then smile "I want to try being her friend right now, I'll be back" you said and go to her table knocking on it so she can look at you, but she only glances at you then back to what she is doing.

"Uhm, I know you are my classmate and a friend of mine actually my first friend here, tells that you're a top student. May you help me get in touch on other lesson? if you wouldn't mind?" you said looking at her still "Sorry I'm busy, you can ask those other top students" she said and closed her book "But you're my classmate, I saw those top 2 is in other section and different year level" you reason out, she look at you and shake her head. You smile but then whispered on her a little bit "If I can take your Top 1 position, will you talk to me like a book? I mean I can tell how you hate people" she then look at you as if her eyes are sword that can pierce into your body.

"If you can" she said then walk away, you smirked a bit as you smile, well the first plan isn't easy so you took such a cruel action but oh well, you kinda like how she get serious in your conversation. You go back to your seat and Jen asked you what happen cause she can feel the tension rises and as well other students can tell on how both of you look at each other.

"I tried to convinced her to be my tutor but she doesn't want to, it's like I got rejected so I challenge her" you said as if you weren't scared at all, Jen look at you surprisingly because in all of the students way to get Yoohyeon's attention, you're the only one who is different. "Damn girl, where you come from?? I'm looking forward" she said and you both continue eating while keeping the conversation.

The bell ring again for the second session, but You totally took your challenge seriously so in every question of the Professor you keep on rising your hand and answering them correctly. Some of your classmates are surprised how smart you are, you're the transferring student who catched up all the lesson or we can say, know the lesson. Even the professor is quite surprised about your outstanding performance in class. You smiled as if your asking someone to do better and for the next question both of you raised your hand to answer.

The professor choose Yoohyeon to answer but of course, you don't like her to gain the confidence so as you heard her answer you can tell that there's many hole, you raised your hand to gave her a question to her answer. Some of the classmates start to get wild when their totally seeing a war between you two. "Class quiet! I like how competitive both of you, I can guarantee the future events of this school when it comes at brain, both of you come to my office later" the professor said and she leave the room as the bell rung.

"Tsk" You heard from the back, well to be honest it became a debate earlier but you can tell how she is getting annoyed by your presence, You felt a poke in your side so you look at her "I don't think you're taking her as a friend, as if you're putting her as an enemy" she whisper and you smiled "Bring your enemy closer to you, just watch" you said confidently.

After all the school activity, you go to the office of your professor and by the way you're late cause you clean your room first, you saw Yoohyeon sitting there quietly and you sit on the other chair infront of her. In that place, you can see her clearly while she is reading, she's beautiful after all.

You snapped back on reality when your professor came inside "So the both of you two are here, I'll be putting you both as a team, so her-" Yoohyeon cut her off by speaking "But as you may due respect Mrs. Kim, I don't like to be with her in any team or group, I can do it alone or you can have me with other person but not her" she said, you smile and listen to them you just wanted to know how she hate you that much now but still the professor will do the decision.

"you call yourself top student in that way of thinking?! " the professor said as if her blood is in a boiling point, Yoohyeon lower her head and shake it slowly "I'm sorry Mrs. Kim" she said but you butted in and smile "No worries Mrs. Kim its fine, I'll do whatever you say, just relaxed" you said so she can talk calmly. In the end, she want us to be a partner not on a team anymore.

"A partner huh? You pushed Mrs. Kim into that? well its fine for me" You said sarcastically and she just walk away quietly. "Its weekend tomorrow, I'll go to your place!" you shouted but you don't know if she even hear it but oh well, it can be a surprise visit.

You walked home and your phone start to ring and you took that call, but unfortunately you don't like whose calling right now" How's the school? You better be doing good, I'm tired giving you chances Y/N" Your dad said then hang up the phone, you rolled your eyes walking back to your apartment.

He ruined your day but of course he will, you transferred school to school because you make troubles. Your father doesn't believe that you're one of a kind person, only your mother known who you are and how smart you are, but she died from sickness so you took responsibility of yourself and to get you father's attention, you became a rebel but we don't know now, maybe Yoohyeon can change that.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

________________________________________________________________________________