📌Aespa Karina X (G) [3rd Part]

Genre: sci-fi
Requested by: noun xD

________________________________________________________________________________

"let's start from the basic will ya?" she said and swing her sword excitedly. You smiled because this is the beginning if the life you wanted for a change.

After learning everything, you felt you wanted to try it as well and you can feel the burning spirit of your character as if its a long time you rested yourself from fighting. Basically what you play on the game is how this character move and acted, she can't go too far from you or else she will be freeze. There's only a limit for her to move around and how far, "Do you want to stroll? I mean I wanted to try if there's new type of dishes in this generation" you said, she did agree of course, there might be a person whose too confident of their skill to show off, its a good time to try your knowledge.

As far as you know, you're ranking for being a girl player is ranked 1 in your world but as for this day you're in the last rank. You excitedly think of how you can climbed up to rank 1 in this new world. You look with your eyes shining like a star looking at the foods you seeing, it gives aroma that makes you crave for it.

You were about to go inside when a couple bumped on you "Look what you have done!" the girl shouted when her ice cream stained her dress, the guy with her pushed you away that made you fall from the ground, Erza stick her sword onto the man's throat pinning a bit of the point. You see a little blood flowing through his neck and his character quickly wave off Erza's sword.

both of your characters form a battle pose, Erza looked at you seriously and you nodded. You can tell what she is thinking and thus you can try what you've learned but before you even attack there's a high speed of mysterious character sliced the neck of the man's character. Everyone in the area is shocked but mostly shocked seeing who's the one intrude the battle.

"It's Karina, walk faster we didn't see anything come on" some of the whispers you heard from those people who is now walking away from the scene. The guy with fierce looked was now kneeling down with his trembling knees. "I saw what happen, both of you and your girlfriend bumped into her and you have this courage to pushed her? Why don't you try that courage with my character? Oh his half-headed now, next time pick someone with your same strength. You should thank me" the Mysterious girl said, hearing their conversation questioned yourself why do he need to thank her though.

"Why I would do that?!" The man stood up still trembling, you think he does it because of pride but you're waiting for its answer. "you're rank is 56 right?" the mysterious girl said or we can say Karina as other people mouthed her name earlier. The guy looked down and Karina has a smirk on her lips "If you're higher ranker you will know how dangerous that lower rank you are picking" she said confidently then look at your way still confused, your character stand there emotionless while rubbing her sword.

"she's way more powerful than me" Karina whisper to the guy before leaving it dumbfounded as she disappeared like a ninja. You stood up helping yourself and stay closed to Erza "Is she telling the true?" You asked her but she just nodded. "Every minute passed by I can feel the enormous strength and power you are giving to me, you should try asked those girls in the apartment how to handle this kind of power. I didn't say this because you don't know how, but I knew there is a way for you to control the attributes you are giving to your character.

"We aren't strong and we aren't the one who make us strong, its our owner my strength, agility, intelligence and etc came from you, you need to control everything its kinda exceeding in my limit as a character" she warned you, you didn't even see how big the attribute she has earlier and now. You nodded but you buy some food for both of you first before runnin back to the apartment.

You didn't know that someone is watching over you, smiling devilish as if he or she waiting for the right time to kill you.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
________________________________________________________________________________