《Chapter 1-A Familiar Face》

So your name is Catherine Frost. Age 19. A Great student. Citizen of America, came to Korea (A/N: I like this country so if you want you can think of any other country you want) to complete studies. No parents . No sibling.

Catherine Pov:

Yes Ma'am, I replied. A lady probably the owner of this shop was looking at my Biodata while asking me several questions. "I am looking for a part time job nearby to earn my expenses. I would be very much thankful if you give me a job in your coffee shop". She looked satisfied by my answer.

"By the way, can I ask one question?" to which she nodded , " why are you taking so much information about me ? it's not like that I will be working in a company".

She looked at me for a while and then answered " It's just one of our previous teenaged worker committed suicide and I was left with no information about her to give to the police . It was a huge mess, her face cannot be identified properly. She was just bleeding and nothing about her was known. But she was carrying our employee's identity card . so the police arrived here and so on"

I was shocked to know what these girls are doing. " But I don't have any wish to commit suicide" I told proudly.

"But I don't know you personally ",she smiled.

She finally approved me . I went inside to see Ameeran. She was doing her work properly ." ohh Madam, Ameeran Walton. How have you been?!". Without wasting any second She came and hugged me.

" I have been Waiting for you so long "- She smiled .

" thank you for helping to get this job . it will really help me "- I was very happy.

" if you really want to thank me then buy me dinner tonight " I nodded

" sure " it was kind of new world to me.

"Let start"- She said to which we started our work . I am going to stay in her apartment with her for a couple of days until I find myself a good one.

Time Skip:

At Ameeran's house:

I took a shower and rested on my bed . She gave me the room with the balcony . Actually this room belongs to her sister but she is not in Seoul( the capital of South Korea ). She went abroad for her studies .

I am laying on my bed thinking that tomorrow is the first day of my University. How will my first day be ? Will I make many friends there? Suddenly my random thoughts was interrupted when my eyes landed on the wall clock. " ohh Shit!!!, it's already 11.35 pm " I cursed myself and went to sleep. But I was so excited that Sleep is not taking over. I decided to visit my phone's Gallery. I was just going through the photos suddenly a message beeped from an unknown number .

"Missed me? "- it's all that the message told. I was afraid." Who is this ?"- I thought. I was shocked to hear something noisy . It sounded like a car which was running at a high speed suddenly came to rest. Not liking the situation I moved from bed and and decided to give a look from the balcony. I was careful enough to take my phone to turn the torch on .

But actually Torch was not needed . I can clearly see a man wearing something black with a big hat . He was standing just below the street light , leaning to a car. He was tall. But That's all I think say about him . Because his face was totally covered with that hat . I saw him holding his phone near his ears . suddenly a call beeped in my phone from the same unknown number.

I was very much sacred about all the things happening to me at the first day in this country . I am a very simple girl who does not interfere into others matters then why me? Thinking all these the call ended. But the person called again. I decided to take the call . My hands are shaking. I took the call.

"hello"- I spoke first with my trembling voice.

"Good Girl"- this was the response from the other side . the voice was deep. Deep like a well. I became more sacred .

" I am a student. I do not behave badly with anyone . I respect every work. I think I don't know you so I haven't done anything . why are you calling me ???".. I started speaking rubbish out of fear .."..A-nd I-I am a very s-simple girl . I don't think I can be any u-use to you " At this moment my voice was completely shaking .

"It's been long Catherine, I finally found you" I was looking at him straight . I can clearly tell by his voice that he was smiling.

" W-who is t-this?" - I was totally lost . By this time his smile was more into laugh. I can hear him. But he was not responding .

Then I spoke,"Wait!!!..... don't tell me ......AGENT 004??"
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone ,,this is my first story hope you all like it..do vote and comment. So "AGENT 004?" who is he?. Do Catherine know him? Is he good ? will his presence change her simple life?..Stay turned