《Chapter8-Found You!》

Catherine's POV:
I sat in my car and was about to start it. A word popped in my head "Love?...am I really in love" - I spoke and looked at the rear view mirror. I cannot read my own face...Am I...Am I Sad?!!!!

I drove off to the coffee shop again.

At the coffee shop:

Catherine's POV:

I decided to tell Ryan that I cannot go with him and we cannot talk like this. I sighed and went to find him. He was still working. I saw him. He was doing his work properly. Tears started forming in my eyes. I do not know why. I kept looking at him. Suddenly a teardrop fell down and made its way towards my cheek. Love? - I thought. I came back to reality when I remembered something... "Then remember you are not the one who will be punished. The boy will receive the punishment and may die also..Think before taking any step."....No I cannot let him die. No...This must not be love. Love only kills people..I cannot let him die. But Why?? He is just a normal person... Suddenly he looked at me and waved his hands while smiling slightly. A smile formed between my lips. He came towards me. I wiped my tears.

"I have never seen my Princess crying...What happened?? Who made you cry?" - He sounded worried. I kept quiet. I was looking at his eyes. More tears started falling.

"Okay...What happened and who made you cry...These questions are not important now. The most important thing is that you are crying..*He took out his handkerchief*...let me see..Ohh my dear handkerchief, please wipe all the tears from my princess's cheeks" - I smiled as he told these words. He understood me ...He understood that I didn't want to tell him. I think I should tell him now that I cannot meet him this Sunday.

"Ryan...Listen...I am sorry-" - I was cut by someone.

"Darling!!!... where are you?....Ohh here you are"- A girl came inside looking for someone and suddenly came towards us.

"Hello Jazmin" - Ryan greeted her. I looked towards Ryan. He never told me about her. We have been together for nearly a month. I sighed and looked down. Now he made it easier for me to leave him. Ryan went towards her and hugged her. I looked up. Is she familiar? - I thought. I must be wrong.

"What brings you here?" - Ryan asked.

"Well I have two proper reasons...First, I missed you....Second, I wanted to have some coffee..So may I have?"- the girl named Jazmin answered.

"Sure"- He replied and went to bring the coffee. The girl removed her sunglasses and looked at me. She smirked. I avoided her.

Ryan came with the coffee. They were busy speaking with each other. I smiled. I cannot spoil someone's life. She finished the coffee and came towards me.

"Darling...I want to speak something with her"- Jazmin said, pointing towards me. Ryan nodded.

I went to the other side of the coffee shop with her.

"It has been long, Catherine"- I looked at her with shocking eyes. She smiled. She knew me.

"Yes..How is your life going?" - I smiled. Now she was shocked.

"I see you have identified me... I thought you would prefer to forget me"- now She was smirking.

"How can I forget You??....You are not a person who can be easily forgotten...You made me strong...You are the person who made everyone against me."- I smiled

"Girl...now don't thank me" - She looked towards Ryan. I also followed her eyes. He was staring at us.

"But I need to pay you... You also tried to separate me and Aiden...but you were failed"- I smirked.