《Chapter 12- I'm Yours Now!》

Catherine’s POV:              

“I am yours now”-I whispered. Let’s just forget about tomorrow…let’s just forget about the mission...Let’s think that I am a simple girl loving a simple boy. Maybe ‘Now’ is a little short but I want to be yours for now.

(●Mature content●…if you are uncomfortable you can skip this part)      

He brought his head closer to mine. His eyes were fixed at my lips. Not getting any idea what to do next I bite my lower lip nervously while looking away. Without wasting any second he kissed me. The kiss was first soft but slowly it was going rough. He bites my lower lip, probably asking for entrance. I let him. His right hand went towards my waist and his left hand went towards my head, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was becoming a hungry one. He was kissing me like there is no tomorrow and I was kissing him like I don’t want any tomorrow to come. He pulled away when we were breathless. We both were breathing heavily. His eyes went down towards my neck region. I closed my eyes. He moved his index finger along my collar bone. It seems like I am getting little electric shocks. I felt a soft thing pressed against my bare skin. He was leaving wet kisses on my neck region. While he was kissing, a soft moan left from my mouth. It seems like he has already found my sweet spot. He was continuously kissing that spot. I closed my lips tightly so as not to moan anymore. He was now sucking that region. Without being able to control myself I left another moan. It was quite loud this time. Suddenly I covered my mouth with my hands trying not to escape a moan anymore but he pinned both of my hands again beside my head while kissing me. He started biting my skin after intertwining our hands. I left another moan. Why did he pin me? Does he want to listen to my moans? - I thought. He looked at me.

“Princess…”- His voice was low. I opened my eyes. “You said that you are mine now and by ‘now’ we have the whole night...It’s nearly 8 pm. It’s going to be a very long night. If you want to stop then stop me right now otherwise there is no back”- My throat became thirsty. I gulped my own saliva avoiding his deep graze. I don’t know what to reply. Voice was not coming out of my mouth. I became silent.

His hand went towards the robe, slowly untangling it. I again closed my eyes. My heart would burst at any time. He opened the knot of the robe. His right hand made its way inside the bath robe. He began to caress my waist region while kissing me. He separated the two sides of the bathrobe away. I was there naked lying in front of him. His thumb was making circles around my nipples. I pushed my head backwards, pressing the pillow hard.

“Princess, you are beautiful”- He looked at me.

Again pinning my hand beside my head he started giving soft kisses on my breasts. His little touch also brings shivers down my whole body. Soon these soft kisses were turned into rough ones. He was sucking my right breast hungrily while rubbing the left one with his hand. I feel like a moaning mess right now. His lips went down near my navel. He started rubbing his tongue around my navel. I started getting wet. I cannot feel my legs anymore. He placed his hands on my inner thighs. I feel there is something going inside my body. I moved my head backwards while holding the bed sheet tightly. He looked down at my womanhood and then looked at me.

“Already wet for me Princess?!”- He slightly smirked. He sat on his knees on the bed. I can bet he was totally turned on, his eyes were showing it. He spread my legs wide open. He was rubbing his thumb around my wet core.  Should I stop him now? It is not good. I must complete my mission. No this can’t be- I was thinking all these when I felt something going inside me. I hissed in pain. He put one of his fingers inside me and started making movements ‘back and forth’. I took a hold of his shirt and gripped it enduring the pain. He started going faster and faster with every second. The pain was reducing, pleasure was replacing it. He bent his finger inside me and it directly touched my G-spot. I moaned like there is no tomorrow. He pulled out his finger and licked it. I was totally wet. He brought his face closer to my womanhood and started licking my juice, rubbing his tongue against my folds. I was feeling a different emotion. I cannot feel anything other than him. He was not letting me breathe and he, himself, was not getting tired. He stood up. I think it’s over now. I tried to get up also but he pushed me down at the same position. My eyes widened, I was shocked. He leaned forward and whispered.