《Chapter 3- Another Mission?》

Catherine’s POV:

“ well, was your view same when I stole-“ I cut him and he was completely smirking.

“Shhhh!!!!! that’s a secret”- I whispered.

“well if you go on like this, people even I will think that you both are dating”- Suddenly Jesse entered

“shut the nonsense”- surprisingly we both spoke the same thing at the same time.

“ see I was right, you have so many things in common”- she smiled . we both were embarrassed.

“okay enough of jokes! we are being called to the office “- Jesse sounded serious now.

At the office:

“ it’s been a few days AGENT 005”- A 30 year old man who sitting on the chair behind the desk spoke as soon as we entered the room.

“ yes, Mr. Grayson Scott…good to know that you have landed here safely”- I smiled

“so, excited to work with your friends again?!”-He asked.

“YES very much”- I was excited as we three are again working together after so many days.

“so before you people proceed further, you have to do one thing”-He spoke

“ Another mission??!....In the middle of a one???”- I spoke. We, three were shocked at his words. Aiden’s and Jesse’s face looked like that they are having the same question which I asked just now.

“Nope .. not really another…but actually a part of this”- he assured us.

Then he started explaining and we were listening quietly.

“ its just that our target will be changed for a few days. DAWSON REYAH…probably he holds an important position in that ‘Black Faced--’ or something … Ahh!!!..We are unable to find the actual name now also…so, as you people know that they are too private and  we have not got any information about them---"-Mr.Grayson was cut by a call which Jesse received . it was related to her previous mission which she just completed and it was very urgent so she was forced to leave the meeting.

But Mr. Grayson was not left with much time so we continued without Jesse. I was sad . she was excited for the meeting.

“ okay, we shall continue. So we have to gather information and be prepared before officially starting it. Dawson Reyah is nearby, some of our Spies have located him regularly in a club nowadays . I want you people to get him and I think he can be a better source of information. Who knows ?!!! maybe that group will be very much affected if we kill him. Agent005, place yourself first before him because both Agent009 and Agent004 have been working over few cases in this country. If He recognizes them then we are gone”. I nodded.“ I will message you people the address of the club…and yes let Agent009 handle the important issues of her previous case..don’t involve her now  and don’t even tell her about this.She will be sad knowing she can’t participate. Tell her that the meeting was postponed to later.”- After hearing him we nodded and left the room.

Time skip:

 Catherine’s POV:

Me and Agent004 were standing before the club.

“ Are you ready?”- He asked. I nodded. Unfortunately we made sure that Agent009 was unaware of the case.

We went in. There were lots of people. Some were drinking. Some were dancing. there was a smell of Alcohol as soon as we entered. There were strippers doing their jobs .  Both of us were finding the guy named Dawson Reyah. Although we do not have any useful information, We were not totally unknown to his face . There was a small sketch of his description with us. We both took a picture of that in our phone. We separated to locate him quickly.