《Chapter4-Booyah!ACheckmate》

Catherine’s POV:

“Be Quick…torture me…I want to see myself completely destroyed in your arms”- he totally turned on and was eager to be dominated.

“ As you wish, I will make sure to torture you and destroy you completely. You will find yourself in a complete new world tomorrow and I will do it myself. I guarantee that my arms will only do it..MR. DAWSON REYAH?!!!”- I smirked evilly still rubbing my index finger over his chest but with each second I was pressing hard. My Nail was sharp. It was leaving a deep mark over his chest and soon he started bleeding.

“Wait..I haven’t told you my name..then how can you tell?..who are you?”- he was nervous. I am loving him.

“ummm…I thought it would make the situation worse if I would have asked your name. You can even doubt me..I can’t really guarantee you… I have my own ways to identity you and I am also eager to tell you that how have I done it?!..and Who I am?! that’s not important but you will know it soon”- I was enjoying this.

“Wait You bitch..I will kill you.. before you catch me”-He was angry and was searching for something.

“ Are You looking for this?”- I took out a gun from his jeans and placed it in front of his forehead, directly pointing towards him. It seems like there is another gun and there was, probably because of any emergency. I spoke “yeah I know you will kill me but you cannot even help yourself.*I pointed at the cuff with his gun and smirked*..you are already caught dear.. your dress which has another gun is now laying on the floor FAR away from you. “Your phone is with me.” * I took out his phone from his jeans and  took his fingerprint* After a few seconds I again spoke “I have turned off the location, Switched it off and took out the Sim card. And I am not that fool that I will let you kill me that easily.  Actually the Fault is yours, you only came towards me and took out that cuff..it would be difficult if you have not helped me. Moreover I knew that Dawson Reyah will let me catch him afterwards. So I decided to have some fun tonight.”-I was loving it

“You bitch…you don’t know who are you messing with??!!!!!!”- He shouted on the top of his voice.

“Intelligent. You are right. I don’t know anything about you people that’s why you are here to tell me about Whom I will be messing with?!”- I smirked. He went silent.

“Hey I don’t like a dumbass..Speak something before you die from the bullet of your own gun…You know I think that this was your destiny that you will meet me and end up like this”- I spoke still pointing his gun towards him, finally managing him to speak something.

“This is not the end..wait for your destiny..maybe you will meet me again”-He smirked

“Hey!! you have promised me we won’t meet again..and I don’t really care about destiny. If someone shows up when you need that person I call that destiny and I need you now to gather some information”- I smirked and placed his gun on a table and sat on a chair, having a clear view of his frustrated face.

I was going to tell him something but there was a knock. I was Shocked. There was another knock.

“I will definitely kill the one”-I took the gun and opened the door. I pointed at the man standing in front of me, leaning against the wall of the other side. Most importantly that man was also pointing his gun at me so I could not risk anything.

 Most importantly that man was also pointing his gun at me so I could not risk anything