《Chapter 42- Love》

After Two Years

Ryan's mansion:

Author's POV

"It's because of you Ryan... It's all because of you... You decided not to marry Jazmin... And grand pa got angry"- Dawson said.

"Anyways... What about the gang.. the hell's  wings?... The gang seems quite threatening nowadays... Any information about the gang leader? "- Ryan said.

" Nothing new"- Dawson sighed.

" What about the meeting that we have requested?" - Ryan asked.

"They rejected it again" - Dawson replied.

"Who the heck is their boss?... What are they upto?...they have grown so much" - Ryan slammed his palm against the table.

"Let's see...we are going tomorrow right?" - Dawson asked. Ryan nodded.

" Will they come?"- Ryan asked.

Los Angeles

The Hell's Wings

"Should I ask it?... There should be something..." - Jack asked.

"Did you forget she lost her memory?... Control your curiosity " - Augusta replied. Catherine forgot her past after the accident...Only Augusta remembered and no one in the gang knows.

"What's going on guys?" - Catherine entered.

"We again rejected the email from the Black Faced Carters.." - Jack said.

"What about the universal gang meet?...it's tomorrow right?"- Catherine asked. There's a day in a year in which all the gang leaders assemble together... To celebrate... And to clear misunderstandings if any...

"Yes .. don't worry... This year also I will attend on behalf of you" - Jack said.

"No I will attend" - Catherine said.

"But you shouldn't..." - Augusta made a worried face.

" I guess I am the boss...it's time to let the world know"- Catherine smirked.

" But-"- Augusta was cut off my Catherine.

" I am going tomorrow"- Catherine said.

" Okay boss"- Jack replied.

Next day:

" When will the leader of The Hell's Wings come?"- one of the gang leader said.. everyone was present except the gang leader of the hell's wings.

"The leader never comes" - another one sighed. Ryan looked towards Dawson. Dawson sighed. From the black Faced Carters Ryan and Dawson went.

"We should start the meeting" - one of the leaders suggested.

"The Hell's wings' leader is here" - Jack entered.

"We know you are not the real boss" - Dawson remarked. Ryan looked at Jack, scanning him.

"Yes so let's welcome the boss" - Mark said. The door opened to discover a lady in a red dress... High heels... And the confidence filled in her expression completed her.

"Catherine...?" - Dawson whispered. Ryan was still calm as he looked her. "Catherine...??.... How???... How can.....???" - Dawson stood up.

"Sit down" - Ryan said still looking at Catherine.

"But she is..."

"I know..."

"But why is she not looking at us??....is she ignoring us?"- Dawson asked.