《Chapter 18- Lips making a bite》

Catherine’s POV:

“Sshh..Let me work now”- He said. Shivers ran down my spine as I closed my eyes.

He turned me around and made me face him. I looked towards him. The eye contact became deep.

“Princess, I have never seen you putting on lipstick.”- He said. Yes, I have tried it. This is not the first time though. I have put on lipsticks many times before. It increases my confidence to start a new thing. It’s the first time in front of him though. Do I not look good? Romilda also said that this shade will look good on me. I also thought it would look good. Now what should I reply now?

“Umm...does the shade not suit me?”- I asked.

“What do you think?”- He asked.

“It’s not bad, I guess”- I smiled awkwardly while still looking at him.

“I have been trying to avoid your lips for a long time, it seems like I can’t now”- He said. My eyes grew wider. He leaned forwards. No it cannot happen. I have to stop it. I backed off a little. He smiled lightly and said.

“Let’s continue when you are totally ready”- He said. I opened my eyes. His face seemed like he was waiting for my reply. But I don’t know what to reply. I closed my eyes. Unknowingly my hands trailed up towards his neck. I wrapped my hands behind his neck and put my legs up to reach his height. The distance between us kept decreasing with each second. I leaned forward and within seconds our lips touched each other. He wrapped his arms behind my back and pulled me towards him more.

The kiss was soft but deep. It seemed like he was expressing something. Our lips were busy making movements the whole minute. We became breathless and pulled off. I looked down. He made my face up with his thumb. I looked into his lips which were red with the shade of my lipstick. (Considering the lipstick not a Matte one, I don’t know whether the matte one leaves any mark or not, if it doesn’t then it has helped a lot of couple)

My gaze shifted towards his Adam's apple. My fingers made their way and touched his Adam's apple. He gulped grazing at me. His Adam’s apple moved up and down. I leaned forward again; my eyes were still fixed on his Adam’s apple. My lips were inches apart touching his skin. He closed his eyes and gulped again. Within seconds my lips touched the bare skin of his neck. He left a deep breath. His hands which were wrapping me got more tightened. My lips went down and touched his collar bone. I stopped my journey of travelling around his neck and started to suck his collarbone region. I bit him slightly and he groaned. He got a hold, pulled me up and made me sit on the table. He looked deeply into my eyes.

A knock! I flinched. Ryan shifted his look towards the door. I quickly stepped down realizing the thing which I was doing. Another knock and the door opened revealing Mark. He looked at me. I smiled awkwardly and placed my palm into my hair to make my hair proper. He smiled back and then looked at Ryan who was standing there already looking at him.

“Master, I think I am disturbing you now. I think I-”- Mark said.

“You have already done that. Continue with the work you came for”- Ryan said.

“Okay, I have got the CCTV footage of the basement that you have asked for. Sorry I am late. I was busy with some work. If you want to watch it then call me anytime”- Mark said. Oh No if the basement footage shows me then? What will I do? I need to think of something.

“I want to watch it now. Let’s go”- Ryan said. I need to do something. I looked here and there trying to think of something.

“I think it is not appropriate for you to go now”- Mark said looking at me. I was shocked. My Eyes got widened. Ryan also looked towards me. What does it have to do with me?