《Chapter2 -Shh!! That's a secret》

Catherine's Pov:

" W-who is t-this?" - I was totally lost . By this time his smile was more into laugh. I can hear him. But he was not responding .

I spoke "Wait!!!..... don't tell me ......AGENT 004??"- I was surprised to see a familiar face. More importantly I didn't want to see this face.

"Great, you are really my baby"- He replied , to which I was sure of him standing there

Suddenly Ameeran called" Catherine, are you still awake? Is there any problem?"

"No I am really fine, I just wanted some fresh air to cheer myself up for tomorrow. You sleep"- I was afraid because I can't really guarantee him. Not even a single bit. What if she comes here?. I was relieved when she told,"okay" and went to sleep.

"why my babe's hand is shaking?! Are you really scared?!- I scoffed upon hearing him

" I bet you didn't want to see me "- he told making his head up

" And I bet you understand me very well ...since... we have been together for more than 15 years "- I smiled forcefully.

"Yup My Catherine!!"- he seemed overjoyed.

"Darn it! Don't call my name ..there are people who are cleverer than you" - I totally want to get rid of him.

" okay! Baby gir- oops! AGENT 005"-Now he sounded different .

"why are you here?!"- I shouted

"ummm...May I tell you or not ? I..I feel shy"- I was totally annoyed

"Do you want to speak or die? Choice is totally yours...you know now you are standing straight to the tip of my gun. I can't give you much time my gun doesn't allow me to do so "- I shouted louder this time.

" okay...calm down.. I-I ahh!!! I can't ...ohh my heart!! my babe is irritated enough now I should tell her ...okay I..I missed you"- He smirked.

"Cut the Crap, Spill the truth"-I yelled

"no news for now. Just came to have a look on you . just wanted to make sure that you are still breathing"- he sounded proud

"Don't waste my time speaking rubbish and don't waste your time also thinking that I couldn't recognize you at the first sight"- I finally spoke.

"wait you little thing how can you ?!...I mean this is a complete protected new number so True caller also won't work with my number"- he was nervous, I love him like that.

I smirked "I have recognized you as soon as your message beeped. your name was clearly written over there 'Aiden Gray' and I have my own ways to identify you . I just didn't want to make scene. Now spend the whole night thinking of how smart I am!! Bye for now. Let's not meet again." I smirked evilly and cut the call.

I am tired now, I thought and went to bed.

Time Skip:

At the University:

Catherine's Pov:

The University is great. But the people over here are too annoying and to be honest I love annoying people. I needed someone to know the University more. When out of the blue, someone came and greeted me.

" Hiii!! I am Romilda Pritz Nice to meet you."- ??? . I remained silent looking at her. She was thinking something.

"Umm... Would you mind telling your name?"-She again spoke.

"Hello I am Catherine Frost..By the way you are not a Korean, I guess"- I was surprisingly happy to make a friend. If she would have not come to me I would be a lonely shit.

"yes, I came here to complete my studies"- Her Voice sounded Like a kind person. I did not really continue the subject.

She showed me everything and we went to take our classes.

Time Skip:

I was on my way back to my apartment. I decided to take a cab. I am listening to music. This Ride feels nice, exploring the area. A girl was sitting beside me covering herself with a black scarf probably to avoid the sun. Suddenly I notice that the girl sitting beside me is pointing a knife at me . There was a glass slab there so the driver would not hear anything but he can see. I have heard that the cab Driver looks back at every 5 minutes nowadays because that girl committed Suicide while riding in a Cab only. So Every driver makes sure that everything is okay at the back. This driver was also doing the same.

" What are you doing? Have you gone mad?"- I am shocked not knowing that there is a Crazy Bitch sitting beside me. I put her hand down between her thighs .

"Why didn't you wait for a few seconds and let the driver see?"-She looked surprised but was eventually smiling

" It seems like I don't want the driver to see you"-I don't know why am I even Speaking. I should stop the car and get out of it.

" Girl, I can Stab you right now. So why don't you protect yourself ? "- She smiled evilly.

"Please leave me...I don't want to harm you..I want your good..please I want to live. I have to do many tasks" - I pleaded her.

"What if I don't want you to live ?!!" - she sounded heartless. This would be the last day of my life and I would not know the reason of my death.

"Hey girl! Speak something . I don't like a dumbass"- she was confused at my expression .

"If you do things like this you will be caught soon...AGENT 009!!"- I smirked and her smile was totally gone.

" oh you were aware AGENT 005?!.Welcome. Happy to see you again. Your acting skills are great. But how can you identify when we were barely in touch in the past 2 years and haven't even heard each other often. Moreover I was very much careful while playing with you "-she sounded happy as well as curious.

"How can I forget the scar I made on your hand 4 years ago? Though it is not that much visible now but my eyes are pretty good"- I smiled.

The cab stopped it was probably her place. But wait she is signaling me to come with her. I came out . It looked like a Hotel but something is not okay. Why would she drag me over here- wait is this the headquarter of our secret agency? This is much better than the American one. Probably I should call her formally now. Though people standing before the hotel looked dumb but I don't trust anyone specially fools.

"well Miss Jesse Viola, is this the place?'- She looked at me understanding why I called her name moreover her full name. She nodded. We went inside. We are in the sixteenth floor. She went somewhere telling me to wait. There was he standing there.

"Aiden Gray, you look handsome unlike the previous night"-I murmured. He is coming towards me

" well, if you don't want to compliment me on my face then its okay"- I was shocked how can he understand?- I thought.

"Miss don't be so much stressed, it's simple I will explain. When you were busy admiring my looks she told you to wait and *points at my neck region* put a mic over there so we can communicate . See I also have one *points at his neck region* your mic was probably on. Don't worry nobody has heard you because we three are only having it and she is not using it now"- I was totally embarrassed. He smirked understanding me completely.

"You know , I don't like you"- I was frustrated .He understands me completely and I hate that.

"Me too"- He replied with a smirk

" well good to know that it is mutual"- I was waiting for his answer. But I was shocked hearing his answer.

" well, was your view same when I stole-" I cut him and he was completely smirking.

"Shhhhh!!!!! That's a secret"- I whispered.

-----------------------------------

Hello everyone ..this the second chapter of this story .. hope you will like it.. Do vote and comment. Eager to know what is the secret ???

So what do you think the secret is ?????..Stay turned for more updates.