《Chapter 15- Escape or Die!》

Catherine’s POV:

“Brother??....his house??”- I looked at Ryan. He was looking at me while cocking his eyebrows.

“Girl, come and sit…I knew your expression would be like this…So I am well prepared”- Ameeran came and dragged me towards the sofa, Ryan followed us and we three settled together. The floor below my feet just shifted. I don’t know what is going on?...why didn’t I guess it?- I thought.

“Why..Why didn’t you tell me before?”- I spoke, still trying to accept the situation.

“It was not to make you uncomfortable .... Besides you are a girl who came here to study…why would I scare you?”- She said.

“Can you explain it in a better way?”- I said. What if this is a trap?... I think I am surely going to die today.

“Okay..Okay…Ryan is not officially a citizen of Korea. He shifted here three years ago. He went to America last year for some business purpose. One of the gang leaders personally called Ryan and requested to help him. He was then unknown to the whole underworld also…just that particular gang leader knew about him because the leader was a very good friend of his father. Unfortunately Ryan could not save him, he was late reaching there. When he went there he was already murdered by someone on the rooftop of a shopping mall though it was perfectly framed as an accident. When he was getting inside the car after coming down he first saw you on a black scarf among the crowd and then you suddenly disappeared. Not long after that coincidentally we became online friends, one day when we exchanged photos to see each other he was there with me going through some documents. You were beautiful so I decided to show it to my brother just to tease him, looks like he has a very good memory. He identified you and when you said you want to shift here for studies he told me to bring you here. He specifically bought this house for you and asked me to stay with you while you are present in this country. And for the part time job also he managed it for you. You becoming friends with me was a coincidence…if you had never met me then you could have never been with the Master. As he did not reveal his identity then, there were no men with him and if he would personally search for you then you would have been scared if you came to know” – Ameeran said and that’s when I lost it.

“… I….I mean..Is this true?...Are you joking?”- I gave a confused look. I remembered something and came to a conclusion as she might not be kidding. Why did I find her out of all the citizens of Korea...She looked so innocent and I searched her background also but there was nothing. I think I should have checked on her more cautiously. But she said that if I had not met her then I would have never been with Ryan. Does that mean it's good that I met her?

“Don’t be stressed…He is not a stalker...as I said if we have not met then it would have been probably the first and last time he saw you in America”- Ameeran laughed. But the thing is that the gang leader whom Ryan went to save was murdered by me only. That gang leader almost came to know my identity; He was researching the top five agents of our Agency and his case was given to me. I had no other choice but to kill him; He was too far. To avoid any problems, I framed it like an accident but it seems like Ryan knows that it was not only an accident. Well I must not be that much surprised after all he is the mafia leader of ‘The Black Faced Carters’. So that man was his father’s good friend and he personally went to save him. If he comes to know that I killed that man then I have no hope to live. Moreover She said that Ryan knew me since then..Does that mean he knows my identity and is pretending?..No… No, she just said that there were no men with him and he did not search for me. Now I must pretend well – I thought and left a deep breath.

“Hey girl What are you thinking?...Are you that much shocked?”- Ameeran asked. I looked at her. Wait…If she knows about the murder then is she from Mafia also?..Does she know my identity? I was with her for so many days and my things were also in that room..Is she aware of the things I have been hiding in that room? I remained silent. “Hey are you angry?”- She asked after not getting any reply from my side.