《Chapter 43- Mr. Carter》

Author's POV

She went towards her room and opened the door.

"Love?" - She smiled.

"Mom....!!" - A child came and hugged her. "I missed you" - He smiled.

"I missed you too" - She hugged him back.

"Babe we are going to Korea..." - She said.

"Really?... Am I also going?" - He asked. Catherine nodded.

Time skip:

Catherine's POV

"It's good that we did not agree to meet on the Island..."- I said.

"What was the need to bring Ryker with you?" - Augusta asked.

" He wanted to travel..." - I smiled.

"Let's go" - Jack said.

Korea

Seoul

Ryan's house:

Author's POV

"Ryan someone wants to meet you" - Mark said.

"Who ?" - Ryan asked.

"An agent of ICIA" - Mark cleared.

" I guess I did not make you wait for long" - Ryan said as he entered the living room.

"I heard Catherine is coming today" - that person said.

"Agent004?" - Ryan smirked.

"Yes...it's Aiden...I am a close friend of Agent005...I mean Catherine" - He said.

"I know...What brought you here?" - Ryan asked.

"can I have a minute in private?"- Aiden asked. Ryan looked at Mark and he left. "I  heard Catherine is coming here" - Aiden said.

"Yes She is coming for a meal"- Ryan answered.

"I didn't think of seeing her in this lifetime again...I came here to thank you..." - Aiden's voice was low.

"And?"- Ryan asked.

"I came here to tell you something" - Aiden said. Ryan nodded.

"Don't let her go this time...hold her hand before she leaves you..."- Aiden's voice was still low.

" She betrayed me" - Ryan was calm.

"She has reasons... She had to know about her parents...She was betrayed...she was betrayed by ICIA...She had no options left" - Aiden said.

"Her parents?"- Ryan furrowed his eyebrows.

" Yes....I know her since childhood...she loves you...she decided to betray ICIA because of you"- Aiden said.

" But wasn't it all of a act?"- Ryan said. His words towards Aiden was different...he knew, the things which he was saying he doesn't mean it...he was trying to guess something else.

" You believed the part which you have seen...it's natural I don't blame you..."

" She betrayed me..."- Ryan couldn't continue telling all these about her...his voice was quite low.

"Think being a man...not a gang leader or anything else...think being a lover...think being a man... You can't speak all these about her...your voice says it all.."

" She lost her memory...because of me"- Ryan left a deep breath.

" What?.."- Aiden was shocked. Ryan nodded.