《Chapter 37- Caught you 》

Catherine's POV

//The only thing that upset me is that I have no heir. But that doesn't upset me anymore...Although Feival decided that his elder daughter will work for the black Faced Carters, He got another daughter...and I have already requested him to let his younger daughter work for my gang...'The Hell's wings'....and he agreed...I don't have to think about the future of my gang anymore... Catherine Frost...the one who is only a year old will be going to rule LA one day.... Today William and Feival came to my house and we signed an agreement. After I pass away she can easily take over the gang. Feival thanked me....he was quite upset with the fact that his daughters will have to work as Agents in ICIA

          ~Mr. Smith//

The ground shifted below my feet.

"Mr. Smith? Who is this?" - I mummered. What he has to do with my father??.. and who is William??...and two daughters??? I am the second daughter?? I have a elder sister??...my father wanted my elder sister to join the black Faced Carters?!! So does this William means Willam Carter???...Ryan's father???....my father used to know Ryan's father???.... With the words written over It is clear that my father didn't want me to work as a Agent even though he was an Agent of ICIA himself.... My father wanted me to join a mafia gang... But I was told by ICIA that my father's dream was to make me  one of the top ten agents. Nothing was coming into my mind.. I was totally blank.

The only which came into my mind was that I have no where to go...

Ryan is searching the hell out of me because I came to know about Agent009... And for ICIA I am a betrayer now... Agent009 came out to be a betrayer... Fuck I was thinking of informing ICIA about Agent009.... But I will not.... Let them suffer... They never told me about these people... The only person I care about now is Agent004... What is he doing now?? Maybe thinking I am betrayer...

But who pressed the calling bell?... Who kept the page over here ???... Who was that??

Should I use this page and find Mr Smith??....

I came out of the hotel and started walking towards the internet cafe. I wore a black hoodie and covered myself up completely. I had to take a short cut. Roads are blocked...police is searching for me. Ughh...it's suffocating....

I was going to open the gate Of the internet cafe when suddenly I felt a big hand's grip around my wrist. The hand pulled me towards a corner. My head hit against someone's chest. It was within a fraction of seconds and I wasn't prepared. It took me a few seconds to understand that it was a body of a man. I was going to take my gun out but I realised that my hands are already locked my him behind my back.

Wait ....is he hugging me??? Is he???..

I put my head up..  a familiar touch....Agent004?????

"Aiden?" - I called him by his name. He buried his head in my crook. His hands were around my waist.... gripping me tightly...

"Aiden?...why are you here?" - I asked. He was silent.

" I thought I can never see you"- He finally spoke.

" Why?? I am here see"- I said.

"ICIA is searching for you....they want to kill you"- He said. He still didn't ask me why I did this...

"I know..I didnot betray ICIA...it's planned...Ryan framed me...I did not..." - I thought of telling him about Agent009 but ....leave it...

"Come let me drop you...where are you going?" - He asked. Should I tell him about Mr.Smith??

"Can you dig up something for me?" - I asked.

After three days:

I was waiting for Agent004's call...I was walking from one corner to another in my room. My bank cards are all seized.... Agent004 lent me some money... His call finally came up. I picked it.