《Chapter 17- It begins now》

“This time is to take another step ahead.”- I said to myself taking a step forward. I stood looking at the door from where Ryan has just left.

At night:

Inside Ryan’s office:

 Ryan POV:

“Is the man here?”- I asked and looked towards Mark.

“Yes Master we have succeeded in bringing him…But are you sure? I mean how can she do this?”- Mark asked.

“She said that she is going to give her best, let me see whether she can really give her best or not”- I said and sat on the chair.

“But what if she gets scared?”- Mark sounded worried.

“It is her wish. She requested me I can’t deny. Let her play what she wants. Let me see how many levels she can crack. When I will feel that she could be sacred after a certain level I will back her before she gets scared”- I assured Mark.

“But holding guns isn’t a game play and if you back her off before then she will misunderstand you thinking that you are intentionally doing this and don’t want her to get involved. I think you should wait until she is totally scared”- mark said

“If I wait until the last then she will lose her confidence. I don’t want that to happen. I want to see confidence in her eyes forever”- I said.

“I understand. I know it’s not possible but if she somehow passes the task then?”- Mark said and smiled.

“If she does then she is welcomed in our gang”- I smirked.

“This is not a joke”- Mark said. I heard a knock. Mark spoke again. “I think it’s her”- Mark said and went towards the door. I turned back and Mark opened the door. I smiled.

Catherine’s POV

Mark opened the door. I step inside.

“You have skipped your breakfast out of the excitement, haven’t you?”- Ryan said.

“No. I had it all”- I said.

“Time for your first trial. Follow me”- Ryan said. I nodded. We three went into the living room. Ryan went towards the basement door I was following him. But Mark’s words stopped us.

“Master, to the basement?”- Mark said. Ryan and I looked back. Ryan nodded and continued walking.

We were now standing in front of the basement’s door. Ryan looked back towards me and said.

“Princess, don’t be scared”- He said and I nodded. What’s there to get scared? I have already gone inside once. It is full of blood I know let me see how it actually looks like. He opened the door and Mark turned on the lights. I was shocked a little. We started going down by the stairs. The whole area even the ceilings were covered with blood.

 The whole area even the ceilings were covered with blood