《Chapter 44- As you wish》

Author's POV

"Will you go without replying your Agent005?..Aiden" - Catherine's eyes were also teary...Aiden looked at her.

"Catherine?" - Aiden was shocked. Catherine nodded. Tears rolled down her eyes. Aiden pulled her and hugged her tightly.

"Where were you ?" - Aiden asked.

She explained him all. All the things that had happened with her.

"So you decided to act like you have lost your memory?" - Aiden asked.

" I was without any options... I didn't know what to say when everyone will ask about me and Ryker... Also I didn't want to remember the things... But fate brought me here again... I couldn't say 'no' to Ryan"- She was still crying.

"Sshh I understand"- he put her head on his shoulder. She hugged her and cried.

" Idiot"- He said.

" You are the real idiot..Stupid... You are the worst shit" - Catherine punched him.

"When will you stop cursing on me?"- He asked. She buried her head more.

" Ryan loves you...he loves you so much" - He said closing his eyes. Catherine looked into his eyes. "He loves you the most...go back to him...he is waiting...give Ryker his father....give your heart the best medicine"- He said. A tear drop rolled down from his right eye. She shook her head horizontally.

"I betrayed him...He hates me.."- She was still crying.

" Idiot...he called you here.. just because he loves you...you have become a mother and still you are an idiot...go to him"- Aiden said.

"How can I?..."- She asked.

"He has the right to know that he is a father now...he loves you the most...and you...you also do" - He said. "Don't separate a father and his son...both of them need each other so as you" - He said.

"Should I go?" - She looked at him. He nodded. Tears rolled down. "Why are you crying?"- She asked.

"Really a Idiot..how can I laugh when you are crying?...go now..he is waiting"- He gave a slight smile.

" What have I done to get a friend like you?...you are the best person in my life...I am blessed to have you"- She hugged him.

" Stop it... emotional fool"

" Why?...I am complimenting you"

" You have said those words for the first time in your whole life..it's shocking..."

" Asshole...you deserve curses.."- She punched him.

"Okay okay ...now go"- He smiled. She nodded.

" Thank you Aiden"

" Okay now go"

"Promise me to meet soon"- She smiled and waved her hands him. He waved his hands back and nodded. She got into her car.

"Uncle...you look so cool" - Ryker put his head out from the car.

" You too"- Aiden smiled. They went.

He dialled Ryan's number.

"Hello?" - Ryan spoke first.

"Catherine and your son is going back to you...hold their hands this time... Pay me for this help later" - He said.

"Huh?" - Ryan was going to ask something but Aiden had already cut the call. That's when he bursted into tears.

'She definitely has something for me in her heart, it was my fault not to realise it and take it out'- He thought.

" I can't keep your promise Catherine....I can't...I couldn't even tell you that this is the last time we are meeting each other.."- He closed his eyes. He fell onto his knees. He was crying his heart out.

"Good bye Catherine" - He murmured looking at the direction where her car went.

Ryan's house:

Catherine's car stopped in front of Ryan's house. She ran towards the front door of the house. She stopped on her tracks. Ryan was already standing there, alone. Her face had marks of crying.

"Ryan" - She called out his name.

"Did you remember everything?" - He asked.  She nodded.

She was going towards him but he stepped back. She noticed his eyes were looking somewhere else. She looked back to find Ryker standing behind her.

"Is he my child?" - Ryan asked with a low voice. Catherine nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. Ryan's eyes started to get heavy.

"What's his name?" -He asked.

"Ryker"

"Dawson take Ryker inside" - Ryan said.

"But--" - Dawson was cut off by Ryan.

" Take him inside"- Ryan repeated. Dawson nodded and went towards Ryker.

Is Ryan going to separate me and my son?...is he going to take Ryker away from me?...I can't live without Ryker..- Catherine thought.

"I am sorry...I am really sorry... Don't separate Ryker from me... we won't interfere into your life anymore...please...Ryker is the only hope of mine...please...I can't live without him...please don't separate me and my son..I want him to live a normal life...I don't want him to live in a mafia world...please!!"- Catherine pleaded while crying.

" Ryker is my son...so he will be with me.."- Ryan said. Catherine was crying hard. "And for you..." - Ryan continued as he put his hands back. Catherine noticed a gun in his pant's pocket.

'is he going to shoot me?...is this the end?'- She thought and closed her eyes.

A few seconds passed and everything was silent...she slightly opened her eyes. She saw Ryan sitting on his knees with a box in his hand.

"Will you marry me?" - He asked as he opened the box. There was a diamond ring in it. Catherine bursted into tears. She also sat on her knees...she nodded her head. Ryan put the ring on her ring finger. Ryan stood up and made Cathy stand up.

"I, Ryan Carter take Catherine Frost as my wife...I promise to love and cherish my princess in sick and poor"- He said holding her hands. " Now your turn"- He smiled.

"I, Catherine Frost take Ryan Carter as my husband...I promise to love and cherish him in sick and poor"- she smiled. " Ryan, can we leave the mafia business...I don't want Ryker to involve in it in the future days"- She looked at Ryker.

" As you wish princess..."- He pulled her for a kiss. Dawson closed little Ryker's eyes for good.

......................................................................

I will update the last chapter soon♥️

For people who didn't understand how did Ryker came...so when they made out last time they didn't use the protection for the second time....