《Chapter 35- Don't you Dare》

Author's POV

"It's almost time for the mafia leader to recieve his torture...I have to go now"- Agent009 stood up.

" Agent009...can I meet him one last time?"- Catherine whispered.

"have you gone insane?... Do you not know that being the incharge of the White prison  I am not allowed to give anyone any kind of information about the prisoners?"- Agent009 raised her voice.

" I know..."

" I am doing this risky thing just because I am your friend...do you not know that i can be suspended if I get caught?"- Agent009 asked.

"I just wanted to see him for the last time.."- Catherine sighed.

" Don't tell me that you are going to help him?"- she furrowed her eyebrows.

"how can I ?? He is the white prison where I cannot even enter...and the question is why will I help him?"- Catherine sighed. Yes...other than the incharge no one can enter into the White Prison and the staffs that work there are only known by the incharge i.e. Agent009.

" Then why are you trying to meet him?"

"I  will be officially handed another mission next week.. I will be leaving this country... I have already handed the important documents of the Black Faced Carters to ICIA... So before leaving I just wanted to see him"

"documents? "- Agent009 asked.

" Yes Ryan made me the underboss officially.. I was there for this advantage so that I can collect all the important documents and business plans of the black Faced Carters... Now I have handed them to ICIA"- Catherine said.

"I understand... Since you are not going to help the mafia leader.. I will try to let you see the mafia leader.. but we have to find a proper excuse"- Agent009 took a deep breath.

" I already have one"- Catherine smiled.

A few days went normally after. Agent009 supplied information to her. Day after tomorrow Catherine is leaving for New York. Today she decided to work on her plan.

At ICIA:

Mr.Grayson's office:

Catherine's POV

"We can't allow anyone except the incharge" - Mr. Grayson made it clear.

"It's not like that I am eager to meet him...I stayed with him for many days... He has a kind of secret locker in his room which is safe with a password...he said me once that the password is my name with the date of our first meet..and he said he has first seen me long ago in America...and I don't remember the date...the locker has two big bags totally filled with money..." - I said.

" Money?"- Mr. Grayson asked.

"Yes money...I was just thinking that if I could take that date out from his mouth emotionally"- I fake sighed.

" Why didn't you report that earlier?"- He asked.

"it was so fast..he has so much money I just forgot about this one...as soon as I remembered I came here "- I said. He took some time before speaking.

"If that's the case then...let's get the money half- half...let's not inform the higher ups about this... Nobody other than Agent009 should know about this"- He said. I smirked inwardly. He is so much greedy! ...

"Okay I will visit the white prison...thank you Mr.Grayson" - I smiled.

" Agent005, I just want to remind you that you are not allowed to wear all those jewelleries"- Mr.Grayson pointed towards the ring which Ryan gave. I looked at it.