《Chapter 19- Gone by》

Catherine's POV:

"I think It's time to get Dawson out of that place"- That man said.

I put my ear closer to hear more clearly. How can they just say this? I was thinking when suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me. I quickly turned around to discover Stephen sitting in the same position as mine.

"Steph?"- I was definitely shocked.

"Sis, what are you doing here?"- He asked.

"I-I...I was on my way to show some documents to Ryan but suddenly a few pages from the file slipped from my hand. So I was picking it up"- I said. Thank god I have a file on my hand. Hope he believes me. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You took too long arranging them, let me help you"- He said and put his hand over the file which was on my hand.

"It's all done..Thank you"- I said and stood up. Stephen also stood up following me.

"What are you guys doing here?"- My eyes shifted hearing a familiar voice. Ryan said, looking at us.

"We were discussing"- I answered.

"Ethan!!..You came back!!"- Stephen went towards him excitedly. So his name is Ethan that means he is the one who is in charge of the hacking department.

"Good to see you brother"- Ethan replied.

"You came back after a long time"- Stephen said.

"Yes it took a little more time"- Ethan said. What are they talking about?

"A little? Nearly Four months. Why do you keep using masks inside the building?..Come give it to me"-Stephen said and took off his mask. His face revealed. Ethan is indeed good looking, having a perfect jawline. His black eyes carried a serious look with his eyebrows in a perfect position. His hairs were long and were coming in front of his eyes. He seemed intelligent.

I don't know what is going on but I can understand that he was not present here

I don't know what is going on but I can understand that he was not present here. According to Steph, if he was not present here for nearly four months then he is not the masked person whom I followed that day. My thoughts interrupted when Ryan spoke.

"Princess, He is Ethan Stryker, the in charge of the hacking department; I have informed you that he is busy outside with something important."- Ryan said. I smiled and put my hand forward.

"Hello this is Catherine Frost from the planning department"- I greeted him and put my hand forward.

"It's Ethan Stryker from the hacking department"- We exchanged a handshake.

"Ryan, I will be meeting you shortly. Remember my words"- Ethan said. Ryan nodded. Ethan got out, taking the mask back from Stephen. What are they talking about? Perhaps about taking Dawson Rehay out. I need to inform ICIA. But let me confirm it first.

"Ryan I will see you later, let me inform the brothers about Ethan's return"- Mark said. Ryan nodded and Mark left. Ryan faced me

"Princess, do you want to say something?"- Ryan asked.