《Chapter 6- A New Face》

Catherine's POV:

"Hello Miss. I am a new worker here and your partner too. Hope you will be able to adjust with me"- He smiled slightly but it was sweet. It was a soft smile carrying more words than the words which was present in his sentence. His voice was deep. It was as deep as an ocean. It seemed like there are many fishes breathing inside the ocean but are yet unknown to the outside world. I can clearly predict that anyone speaking with him would like to drown in his voice. Am I thinking too much?!- I thought. I lost my words after thinking too much. Being unable to find what to speak next I just smiled back. He came towards me and was looking at me. He is looking at me for a long time. He looked at my eyes making eye contact; I looked somewhere else avoiding his graze.

" I am Ryan..Ryan Carter...I joined just two days ago..Maybe at that time you were not here...I was working here at your place and now I am your partner"- He slightly bowed at me. His expression seemed like I should be very much proud of myself as he is my partner. Others are looking at me like they will just kill me. I sighed.

"Hello... I am Catherine Frost...nice to meet you"- I greeted him.

"Frost?!... I see"- he replied. Did he slightly smirk? - I thought.

"Huh?! Pardon?"- I was confused.

"Let's complete our work"- he was cold.

"Yes M-Master Ryan"- I replied. He smiled slightly. Why the heck am I even calling him Master? I am embarrassed.

Flashback:

Ryan's POV:

I came inside and saw a girl. She was not staring at me like others. It seems like she is thinking something. I have not seen her here before...is she the one in whose absence I was working...So she is my partner. I went in to change my clothes. I was coming towards the counter. She was still standing there. She was thinking something while making a weird face. Was I not good at my first expression? Maybe not. I think I should say something "Hello Miss. I am a new worker here and your partner too. Hope you will be able to adjust with me". I decided to smile at her after not getting any response from her side at first. I smiled slightly but she seemed to be lost and could not be able to decide what to speak. She just smiled back. I think I should introduce myself to my partner. I went towards her.

She is beautiful. Her eyes were black, more than a new moon night. She has a cute little nose...Her nose perfectly goes with her face. Her lips were kind of thick and carried a pinkish glow. A dimple appeared on her face when she smiled. Does this dimple appear every time she smiles?...Her top was not a high neck one, Her collar bone can be partially seen. She was wearing a simple earring and it was touching her neck region while waving. Her hair was long. Her hair was open but it had some hair clips. Her hair was touching her waistline. Some of her hair strands are falling to her face. She was wearing the worker's dress but looked awesome. I was looking at her eyes making eye contact but she suddenly looked somewhere else. I think I should speak now otherwise it will be an awkward situation. I have been admiring her for a long time.

"I am Ryan..Ryan Carter...I joined just two days ago..maybe at that time you were not here..I was working here at your place and now I am your partner"- I slightly bowed to her.

"hello.. I am Catherine Frost...nice to meet you"- She greeted me.

"Frost?!... I see"- I smirked.

"huh?! Pardon?"- She was probably confused at my reply. Ahhh! Ryan, you cannot behave like this in front of her..You CAN'T..She will think you as a bad person- I thought

"Let's complete our work"- I tried to hide myself. My voice was cold. Was I very cold?..Ohhh No..what am I even doing?

"Yes Master Ryan"- She replied. I smiled at her cuteness...I think she is embarrassed..Probably she wanted to call me by my name but she couldn't.