《Chapter 24: Grant me》

Catherine’s POV:

“Wait there”- I heard him from behind. I stopped and turned towards him. He walked towards me and learned forwards. He brought his face close to my left ear and whispered.

“You know? I am Ryan’s best buddy…with whom he shares everything...Every single thing…Even women”- I felt him smirking against my ear.

“What?”- I said. This crazy bastard...he is the same as when I met him that night.

“I don’t really like to repeat”- He smirked.

“Just keep your dirty eyes away from me”- I said and was going to leave but I saw someone entering the house with Ryan. A lady?!- I thought. She seems a little bit older. Who is she? I saw Dawson suddenly smiling and waving his hands towards that woman. She waved back and smiled. Dawson went towards her and hugged her. I furrowed my eyebrows. They all came towards me.

“Meet her...She is my sister”- Ryan said. Sister? - I thought. I remembered the time when we went to the restaurant after visiting the amusement park. The owner of the restaurant said that Ryan only brought only one girl to that restaurant and that is his sister..Even so I remember that Ryan once said that he does not have any siblings but she is kind of a real sister to him.

“Uh..Hello I am Catherine Frost”- I said looking deeply into her. She looks probably four to five years older than Ryan.

“Myself Estella”- She smiled and put forward her hand. We exchanged a handshake.

Author’s POV:

After the handshake, Estella walked forwards.

“Frost?”- She murmured and went upstairs. Catherine looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows while thinking something.

 “Ryan..Let’s go to work”- Dawson said and Ryan nodded. Ryan looked at Catherine and smiled. She smiled back and went upstairs to change.

After a few hours:

Catherine’s POV:

“So Dawson is in charge of the planning department..How did I forget that? Agh!! Now he is my superior”- I mumbled and went inside the planning department. I saw Dawson and quickly headed in a different way. I was walking and suddenly I heard a voice calling me by my name.

“Where do you think you are going?  Don’t you have any work?”- A familiar face spoke. I turned around.

“What do you want now? Are you that much bored Dawson?”- I said.

“Dawson?... Let me remind you that I am your superior and tell me who calls the superior by his name?..Shouldn’t you be calling me boss or sir or something like that? - Dawson asked.

“Believe me even if I want my voice won’t permit me to utter this for you”- I said and went from there. I heard him smirking from behind.

After a few minutes:

I don’t know how many times Dawson called me in the last few minutes..He was going on calling me unnecessarily.. I had no options but to follow because he is my superior.

“Catherine!..Come here for a bit”- Dawson called for the ninth time. I am going to go crazy like this. Aish! This is so frustrating.

“Coming!”- I sighed and went towards his office.

“Help me with this”- Dawson said and looked forward towards his computer.

“Hey..Are you kidding? You can definitely do these things…Did you think me a fool?”- I said being totally frustrated