《Chapter 25: Let's Continue》

Ryan POV:

“Hmm”- She whispered. She got nervous. I smirked.

“Now that you are late you need to grant me a wish”- I said.

I placed my lips on her. She closed her eyes. My lips started moving as I pulled her head closer. She wrapped her hands behind my neck. I pulled off as she seemed breathless. I looked at those eyes which were showing love for me. She lowered her eyes. I came closer to her ear.

“You look more beautiful when you are in my arms”- I whispered and kissed her earlobe.

“You are quite good at flexing about yourself”- She whispered.

“I have learnt it from my girlfriend”- I said.

“I have never flexed though”- She said, looking into my eyes.

“You have such great beauty and never show off… This can also be a trick of flexing”- I cocked my eyebrow.

“Okay I will think of showing my beauty from now on”- She whispered.

“Then all of the guys will envy me”- I smiled.

“Is this how it works?”- She chuckled.

“You will get to know about it soon”- I smiled.

“All of them are waiting…We should go now”- She said.

“But you said you would grant me a wish”- I said.

“Tell me”- She asked.

Catherine’s POV

“Tell me”- I asked.

“Should I answer you with actions?”- He asked.

“Huh?”- What is he talking about? Actions?....As soon as I realized I spoke again “ I mean--”- I got cut off as he kissed me. My eyes went wide open as he kept on moving his lips. His lips went down towards my jaw line. I flinched as he followed the path towards my neck. He gave me a peck near my neck region and started sucking my collar bone. I got a hold of his neck region as he kept sucking my collar bone. Soon after he moved his hands and pinned my hands beside my head.

Ryan’s POV:

I pulled up my head. My gaze fell on her neck which was now full of hickeys given by me.

“My wish got fulfilled”- I whispered as she looked at me.

“Hmm? Wish?”- She whispered back.

“My wish was to mark you mine today”- I said as I sat on the bed. She looked at me blankly.

Catherine’s POV:

 “My wish was to mark you mine today”- He said as he sat on the bed. I looked at him.

“Huh?”- I was shocked as hell. What is he speaking about? He rested on the bed beside me. He faced me.

“Rest a bit”- He said as he hugged me and closed his eyes. I looked at him. He hugged me a bit closer and smiled. I leaned in forwards and gave a peck in his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at me.