《Chapter 21: An Arranged Game》

Catherine's POV:

"Why are you smiling? Were you again undressing me? Were you thinking something-"- I didn't let him finish and got out of the grip.

"It's going to be morning soon"- I said.

"Are you tired?"- He said.

"I am really a strong girl"- I said. He walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Princess..."- He said as he took both of my palms into his hands.

"Hmm?"- I hummed and looked down into my hands. Silence filled in the atmosphere. I can feel that he was looking at me. Why is he not telling anything? I decided to speak first.

"Why are you not speaking?"- I spoke while looking down. Leaving my hands He placed both of his hands on my neck region. Both of his finger's thumbs were on my cheeks, caressing it gently. He made my chin up with both of his thumbs. I kept my eyes closed. His breathing was touching my face which indicated he was close to me. Very close. I felt a sudden increase in my heartbeat. He chuckled probably hearing the rapid increase sound of my heart beat. I still have not dared to open my closed eyes.

"I love you"- He finally spoke. It startled me. I suddenly opened my eyes discovering that his face was only inches apart from mine. Did He just now c-confessed? He was looking straight into my eyes. I could not remove my eyes from him. The world suddenly stopped. It seemed like we both were only living. I don't know but some words left from my mouth.

"I love you too"- I said and within seconds I felt his lips into mine. I again closed my eyes. He was kissing me showing all his affection. Suddenly a thing hit me. I failed his mission. He suffered losses because of me and only me. I have hurt him and his friends. I tried to destroy the one who loves me. I don't know why my reply was like that. I can't really understand why I replied to him when I was here just to hand him to ICIA. He was still kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I don't want to regret not kissing him back when I know that there will be one day when he will know about me and will hate me. He pulled me closer holding me by my waist. A tear droplet escaped from my left eye. I rubbed it.

We pulled away being breathless. He looked into my eyes. The night is gone. The Sun was about to rise.

"Do you want to see another view?"- He asked smilingly.

"Hmm?"- I was confused. He took my hands and went towards another side of the balustrade. He made me stand in front of the balustrade and he stood just behind, back hugging me. I tilted my head and looked towards him, totally confused. He smiled. He took my hands into his and placed them on the balustrade. Both of our hands rested on the balustrade. I looked at him again. He cocked his eyebrows indicating to look downwards. I looked downwards. There were nearly hundredths of colorful balloons coming upwards towards us.

 There were nearly hundredths of colorful balloons coming upwards towards us