《Chapter 40-Out Of Here》

Author's POV

" Was it necessary to blindfold me over there?"- Catherine asked.

Ryan turned back and saw her. She tried to get up. Ryan went towards her and again blindfolded her.

"Can we go for another round?" - He whispered and attacked her neck.

Time skip:

Both of them were tired after completing the second round . Ryan again cleaned her and opened her blindfold to find her already sleeping.

'Was it necessary to blindfold me?'- Catherine's words spelled inside his mind. His spoke something belse now.

"Yes it was...I didn't want to show you the love I have for you while making out...it's over..it's over"- he said and went out.

Catherine slightly opened her eyes. She was like laying over there just like that.

Morning:

Catherine's POV

"Ahh...my back hurts" - I got up. Things from the previous night flashed inside my head. How can I behave like this? How can I just surrender myself?...I tried to get up...I couldn't feel my legs anymore...I was not tied...I heard someone speaking.. I went towards the door and put my ears against the door...

"But only two of us are here...how can we let you in?" - one of them spoke.

"But I have told you that I came to give her food"

"We can understand...but now only two of us are here...all of them are busy preparing"

"I will get killed if I don't give her within the time"

"Okay get in"

I quickly went towards the bed. The man came in and served the food. I have to use this chance...I have to! I watched him while he was serving...I took the fork and without wasting any second I just digged it in his neck. I made sure to cover his mouth. He couldn't speak more and fell unconscious. He didn't except thing which I just did. Blood was dripping from the fork... I don't have any other choice. The person was carrying a gun. I slightly went towards the door and knocked. I held the gun tightly.

"She ate so early?" - a person asked from outside. I couldn't reply just knocked once more. Ahh my legs are paining like shit.

"Okay okay I am opening" - one of the guards said.

The guard opened the door slightly. I smirked a little. He was shocked and pulled the door towards him..I just shot him on his hands...He lost his grip and fell down . The other person came and pointed his gun towards me.... I know he can only point and not fire the gun....I smirked and fired my gun. I quickly ran from there finding for doors to escape. I reached a window and looked down. My legs are paining... Agh!.. okay if I have to live.. I must go out of this shitty building. I opened the window door and was going to jump. Suddenly a pair of hands pulled me by my waist. My back hit against someone's chest. I quickly held my gun towards his head. 

My back was against the person's chest. The person's hands wrapping around my waist and holding my left hand. My gun on my right hand was resting on his forehead. I still didn't see him.

"Leave me" - I tried to move but the grip was tight. I was ready to shoot.

"Escaping is not easy" - a voice whispered.

"Ryan...leave me!"- I shouted.  He dragged me towards the opposite side of the window. I found the grip loosing. Taking advantage of the situation I quickly stood facing him, pointing the gun towards him. I was slightly walking backwards.