《Chapter 26- No Time Left》

Catherine’s POV:

“Nothing let’s continue with the mission”- I said. He smiled. Should I think of my decision one more time?

Ryan’s Mansion:

I entered to see Ryan talking on his phone. I looked at him. He smiled looking back at me. I went towards his room.

The Black Faced Carter’s building:

I entered the planning department and saw Ryan’s sister, Estella.

“Hello Catherine”- She greeted me.

“Hello..I am sorry I didn’t get to spend time with you”- I said.

“It’s okay...Anyways continue with your work…I will meet you soon”- She smiled. I nodded.

“Steph!”- I shouted as I saw Stephen.

“Yes sis”- He said.

“What do you think about ICIA?”- I asked him.

“Sis don’t worry about them..We can handle them”- He said.

“How?”- I furrowed my eyebrows. Hope this time my technique will work and I will get to know the betrayer’s name.

“We have someone”- He slightly smiled.

“Someone?..Who?”- I tried to dig a little bit.

“I cannot tell over here so openly”- He said.

“So will you tell me once we get into the mansion?”- I asked him.

“Stephen!! Come over here for a minute..I need your help with these”- Mark called him.

“Sis..You better ask Ryan..I will take my leave now”- Stephen smiled. I nodded and he left. Ask Ryan? Will it be safe?- I thought.

At Ryan’s Office:

I knocked twice and entered.

“You are here?”- He asked.

“If you are not busy then can I sit over here?”- I asked him. Should I ask him the betrayer’s name? But how? I was biting my lower lip thinking all these. Ryan shifted his gaze towards me.

“Do you want to say something?”- He asked.

“Umm Yeah”- I said. I should speak confidently.

“hmm say”—He said.

“I was thinking about the agencies and the departments who are against us”- I said.

“Hmm..what do you think of it?”- He asked.

“ICIA..You said they were against us..Do you think they are harmful right now?”- I asked.

“I can’t guess yet..I think ICIA is facing some kind of problems with Agent005… So they are not making any kind of move right now”- He said. Fuck! He seems to be aware of everything. But How? That was a private thing.

“How do you know about it?”- I asked. He should not doubt me.

“I have someone”- He spoke.

“Someone?”

“Yes”

“Who?”- I asked. Suddenly a notification sound beeped in Ryan’s phone. He looked at his phone.

“The new mission will be discussed now…”- He said.

“Ohh okay”- I said. Shit..Why did the notification come just now? “But what about ICIA?”- I asked.. Let's try once more.