《Chapter 14- Unknown Relations》

Catherine POV:

“Sorry but what have I done yesterday night?”- He said. He brought his face closer to mine. I saw a smirk appearing on his face.

“You!!…Okay fine”- I freed my hands and was going to enter the coffee shop. Suddenly he held my hands, I turned around.

“Princess you forgot to tell me what have I actually done…and if I have done something then what punishment should I receive?”- He chuckled.

“You!!!”- I started hitting his arms rapidly. He was laughing. “I won’t ever talk with you”- He was still laughing. I turned around and was going away from him. Suddenly he held my hands and spoke

“Okay..Okay I admit…”- I faced him and crossed my arms looking away. He was smiling. “Let’s have some coffee”

“Let’s have it another time”- I added.

“Okay let’s go home now”

“Your house is on the other side…You don’t have to drop me”- I said. He furrowed his eyebrows, I looked at him.

“Are you sure you want to leave me alone in that big house?”- He asked me out of nowhere. My eyes widened. He was looking at me with his confident eyes.

“But your mansion is bigger than this house and when I went to your mansion I saw no one. That means you live there alone”- I said, taking a deep breath.

“But I have my men on guard..But here I am totally alone”- He said. I think something is going on in his mind.

“Mr. Carter, are you indirectly inviting me to your house?”- I asked him curiously and crossed my arms.

“Miss, you are a little bit wrong *He joins his thumb and index finger of his hand to show the little bit*... I am not inviting you indirectly, I am trying to settle you permanently”- His eyes were locked into mine. I looked away not knowing what to reply. What am I even thinking? I should just deny. Wait if I stay with him, I will be able to get updates about him. Then should I say yes? But how should I? I shyly looked away. Suddenly he held my hand.

“Let’s go”- He said and we went towards his car. How can he understand me? Sometimes I feel I just need a single excuse to accept everything. We got in the car.

“I will go by myself and pack your entire luggage”- He said while driving.

“NoNoNoNo”- I said in a hurry. I have many important things. There are still some bullets in between my clothes. There are many important documents also. They are hidden somewhere where people can’t even guess but I cannot take a risk. 

“What happened?”- He asked me.

“I mean there are some private things”

“I know..I respect that…Don’t worry”- He said, assuring me. Oh No, I need a proper believable excuse now. 

“I mean.. ‘miss you Ryan’…yes I want to bring ‘miss you Ryan’ myself”- I added. He chuckled.

“Okay…I will help you then”- oh no..I don’t want him to come when I will pack the things. Agh!! It’s so hard. One wrong word and he will doubt me.

“You must be busy..There will be my friend also..I have some things to discuss with her..also its being long that I had a talk with her”- I looked at him. I think I made it. He was going to reply but his phone rang suddenly. It was not his regular phone. It must be from his gang- I thought.

“Five minutes..”- He said. I nodded. He picked up the call and went outside.  

“Hello…”- He spoke first.