《Chapter 29- Two Choices Left》

Catherine's POV

"Catherine was there at that night..Agent005..Yes she is Agent005..She handed me to ICIA after seducing me"- Dawson's voice was nearly a whisper. I put my hand on my gun. Ethan looked at me. Stephen seemed shocked. Within seconds Mark pointed his gun towards me. I was also going to pull my gun but suddenly my eyes fell on Ryan. I looked at him. He was still sitting there patiently. I saw a smirk forming in between his cheeks.

The smirk was a bit different. I furrowed my eyebrows. Mark set the gun. I was still looking at Ryan.

"Why?"- A word nearly escaped from my mouth. Ryan looked at me. Why is he like this? Why is he so calm?-I thought. I was planning to tell Ryan about my identity but I didn't want him to know like this. This might be the end of everything. Every single thing!...

Flashback (three days ago):

On call:

Catherine's POV

" Mr. Grayson gave me another chance?"- I asked Agent004.

"He was not ready to but.."- Agent004 didn't complete his sentence.

"But?"

"I want you to return..."- he stated.

"What?"- I was shocked.

"Listen to me..Ryan still doesn't know that you are the very same Agent005 who went to kill him..He doesn't know this thing yet"- He took a deep breath.

"I was thinking of telling him though"

"Do you really think that it will be over if you tell him..You were always his target..He, his mates and his whole gang wants to kill you so badly..Do you fucking believe he will leave you so quickly?"- He said.

"What are you trying to say?"

"We are Agents..We are not humans..We have devoted our life to ICIA and you also know that there is no back..We were trained in that way only. It was my fault that I led you towards the wrong choice without thinking of your life... Your life is what's important, not your few months feelings for a mafia leader!"- He shouted.

"W-what do you m-mean?"- Something is probably going on..Otherwise he will not say all these.

"Didn't you see the news?.."

"I didn't get time"

"News of Dawson Rehay's escape is all over the damm world..Everyone is questioning ICIA..the news of Ryan being the mafia leader is also revealing... the media knows that ICIA has sent one of their top ten Agents to the mission..People are scared as Dawson has escaped... Do you know that the public is counting on ICIA and ICIA is counting on you?....After all, the things Ryan does are illegal..He kills people mercilessly and takes their money... If we cannot catch him then innocent people will lose hope on our ICIA.."- The ground below my feet shifted as soon as he spoke. What the hell is happening?... Media came to know about Ryan??.. They also know that ICIA has sent Agents and is counting on us??!!

"How??...When??"- I was hella shocked.

"I also don't know..I have talked with Mr. Grayson and requested him.. After having meetings with the superiors he has decided to give you the last chance..Now you are the only hope of ICIA and all those innocent people..Do you understand?"

"I..I will think about it..Let me watch the news first"- I replied.

"Agent005, we are counting on you"- He said.

"I will do my best"- I replied.

News:

"One of the members of the mafia gang leader was caught by ICIA several months ago..His name is Dawson Rehay..According to the latest report Dawson Rehay escaped from ICIA's prison"