《Chapter 13-A little bit more》

Catherine’s POV:

“Hey this is an expensive car!! ..Wait you mentioned someone other than me..Who is this ‘He’? - I looked at him. Agent004 was sitting beside me looking as confused as hell not understanding the rubbish which I just spoke. I think I am embarrassed again.

“I-I am sorry..Some memories reappeared”- I look outside the car.

“You have bad memories with Ice-cream?...but Ice-cream is a sweet thing”- He was totally confused.

“No..It is not a bad memory..it is an embarrassing one..Now drop the topic”

“Okay but I can smell something fishy…anyways are you cold?..You cheeks are red *He touched my face* and it is burning also. Moreover you are wearing a scarf. This is not winter season also”

“No I am not cold”

“Then remove the scarf…You will be sweating”- I did not reply. He took a deep breath and tried to pull the scarf. Suddenly I stopped him.

“I am okay”- I replied.

“Wait..I saw something..Is that a bruise?..You got hurt and you are hiding?!”- I closed my eyes. I don’t know how to reply to him. He probably saw one of the hickeys. I had no concealer so I brought this red scarf from Ryan’s closet.

“No..No..This is not what you think..”

“Then what is this? Let me see”- He tried to pull my scarf again but I pulled back. We were literally fighting.

“NOOOOO!!!..Leave”- Finally, he stopped pulling.

“Okay fine…don’t come to me afterwards”- He looks angry. It was not a new problem. Every time we quarrel, we make it up within ten minutes. This time will also not be an exception.

“Now tell me how we will have the meeting?”- I asked him.

“Yes…as you are involved in a dangerous mission it’s better not to visit the agency unless it is that much important. Mr. Grayson has ordered me that we will have the meeting over video call…wait”- He said as put up the windows and turned on Air conditioner of the car.

“Okay…what an idea”- I said. Agent004 connected the call and Mr. Grayson picked up.

On call:        

Catherine’s POV:

“Good morning, Mr. Grayson”- We both greeted him.

“Good morning..Now get to the point”- Mr. Grayson ordered and we both nodded.

“Mr. Grayson, I have already discovered the mafia leader’s two houses, one is his mansion and the other is his two storey house where he lives as a normal boy…Sorry I forgot to inform you because we were busy with Liam Brown’s case and today I have found someone named Mark”- I reported. I thought of telling about the fact that Ryan will be meeting someone but let me investigate it first.

“Anything more?..I mean about his business”- Mr. Grayson asked. I shook my head.

“Sorry Mr. Grayson, but I have found this much only”

“The mission is dangerous and the mafia leader is more dangerous..So you must complete the mission as soon as possible and return”- Mr. Grayson said.

“I will try my best..Ah! Yes I have something else to report”- I remembered something.

“Go ahead”- Mr. Grayson nodded.

“I have been with him for so many days. I have gone to both of his houses also but I have never seen his men after that incident or his family even once…That seems shocking”