《Chapter 36- Scars》

Catherine's POV

" I am not suggesting...I am just informing you Mrs Carter"- Ryan's smirk grew wider.

"THE FUCK!!"- I cursed loud. Ryan leaned forward.

" You want to do that over here...is that your fantasy Mrs.Carter?"- He whispered against my ear.

I felt a pair of big hands holding my hands..the grip was tight.

"It's hurting" - I spoke avoiding his gaze. The grip got tighter. It was paining. He didn't say anything. "I said it's hurting" - I repeated myself.

"Not more than what you did to me"- He spoke keeping his voice low. My hands are paining... literally very much... FUCK!...I guess my hands already got the red marks on them.

"Ryan, I said it's hurting!" - I shouted.

"It's just the beginning Mrs Carter" - He whispered and then released my hands. I saw the red marks on my hands.

"Let's go" - He ordered and Agent009 held and dragged me towards the exit. There were two helicopters standing. Ryan and Agent009 got into one. Two of the guards took me into the another one. My hands were cuffed. So as my legs. The helicopters took off.  Few minutes have passed. I was still calculating the distance and the direction in which the helicopters are going. Our helicopter was following Ryan 's. I could not even look down. These two men sitting beside me are continuously gazing me. By my calculations we should still be over the water.

My eyes balls were searching for the keys of my handcuff. It should be with one of these men. My eyes roamed around their body. I looked at the person sitting beside me with the corner of my eyes. Yes I got it... The keys are on the right side of him and his left side is beside me. The keys are hanging over there. One of them should be the key of my handcuffs.

I took some time to fill my eyes with tears.
I started crying.

"Why are you crying?" - the person sitting in front of me asked.

"You crying?" - the person sitting beside me asked.

"I lost my parents at a young age. I devoted my life to ICIA. I met Ryan and loved him. Atlast he also misunderstood me" - I spoke with the tears.

"But you betrayed him Miss" - the person sitting in front of me said.

"Yes I did..I did that...but he didn't hear my side of the story" - I cried.

"What story?'- the person sitting beside me moved slightly and faced me.

" See the sky over there.."- I pointed with my cuffed hands. " The color is so bright... but my life is so dull" - I cried. I saw a small ship down. It will cross us within two minutes. Thank god...I have the slightest chance to change my fate.

"It's your fate" - one of the guys said. I moved slightly and the some of the documents which the guy beside me was carrying fell down. The documents shattered. Both of them tried to bend a little when I quickly reached my hand on the other side and reached the keys. I quickly placed it inside my jacket. With sound of tickling they quickly got back to their normal position. Fuck What if they look at the side??

"My legs are hurting because of the heels" - I shouted without wasting any second. Quickly I got their attention.

" You should suffer"- one of them laughed. Suddenly I started to move my legs rapidly. The pilot started shouting. The two guards also shouted.

"Stop else we will shoot you!" - one of them shouted.

" You can't ..Ryan wants me alive..if you shoot me then you are dead"- I did not stop my movement.