《Author's note》

So here we are at the end of the book. I still can't believe that I have finally came to the end of my first book "21 shades of love"... I still remember I first day I joined Wattpad, it was so sudden... And I was so excited... Then I thought of writing something.... That's how the 21 shades of love got published.

I tried my best to make it good... It is my first creation so forgive me if I have ever made a mistake... The name of this story is based on the different sides of love... Just like there are different shades of red, love also has its own shades... Some bright and some dull.... Shades are based on their basic colour so as love.

Although Catherine and Ryan were from different world, they created their own happiness. They started as enemies but ended up being life partners. We can't really guarantee someone's destiny. They were fated so they are now together.

Catherine Frost is a different kind of girl... A type of girl who is very rare. A loyal girl yet dangerous. I have kept her surname 'Frost' to intensify her character at first that she appears cold..she doesn't know the meaning of mercy. A girl who couldn't understand what is love finally understands the meaning of love meeting the person whom she is supposed to kill. She has a lot of emotions which she didn't realise earlier. She couldn't understand the value of people beside her at first... She realised it late when the people were going far from her. I was desperate creating a savage and cold female lead. A boss bitch was my target but I don't know how far I have made it. It was challenging to write her character.

Ryan Carter is the man of my dreams... I have created Ryan Carter giving my best... I have tried hard to express my imagination. You can't guarantee this man... This man is aware of every single thing. He is a good leader and a good lover. He could guess Catherine so well. I wanted to write him so bad. I was so excited writing about Ryan, I used to think about him everyday. I was so into him. I enjoyed very much writing his character.

Aiden Grey is that one sided lover for whom you don't have words to describe. He is that one friend for whom you crave. He is so pure... He is so strong. He is trustable. A man with a beautiful heart. I wanted to write someone having a incomplete one sided but pure and beautiful love. I am really satisfied after writing him.

Jesse and Augusta were the supporting female characters. They were cool and sassy. They were loyal towarda their leaders. I wanted the females to be cold and savage. I don't know what I was thinking but I was sure of creating two more boss bitches.

Stephen, Mark, Dawson, Ethan were the supporting male characters. They were with Ryan untill the last. Each one of them are different and are close to my heart. Ethan was cold and dangerous. I made his character like this to give the feeling of the mafia world.  Mark was understanding and patient. I wanted someone in the gang to think carefully about things. Dawson was flirty, played dirty but he was good. I wanted to express that not everyone is that bad. We just need to reach their heart. Stephen was cute and always gave Catherine a brotherly feeling. I wanted someone to change the serious atmosphere.

Ameeran, Romilda and Mr.Grayson were the other characters. They played their respective roles when they were needed.

So a brief description about the characters ends here. I still can't believe that this book is finally over. I am attached to this book. This book holds my heart.

I will miss every single character from this story. I will miss writing them. I will miss my readers too. Thanks for supporting me uptill today and being in a part of this journey.

I would like to thank my constant readers who were with me throughout the journey:

DingDongswifeyy

JuneKinny

CelesteAsteria

stylerforlyf

Yojeong_Fairy

And others to whom I personally don't know. Thanks a lot again. You can check out my new book from my profile "Caught you off guard". The cover is given below:

I have my exams from next week

I have my exams from next week. I am sorry for the late update. Take care. Bye bye