《Chapter 10-Head over Heels》

Catherine’s POV:

“Sshh!..”- He whispered. “You don’t have to say anything”- He pulled me into his embrace again. I am glad that he understood me. I buried my head into his chest.

“Let’s Sleep, You have plans tomorrow”- He said. I nodded.

Next morning:

I woke up. I did my morning routine and went near the couch. I sat on my knees. Ryan is still sleeping.  I came near the level of the couch. He is such a cute baby while sleeping. How could he be a heartless mafia? I was admiring him when suddenly I remembered something which he told me last night.

“I like you, Princess”

I held my cheeks with my palm. My cheeks are getting hotter. Suddenly some words came out of my mouth. I don’t know why.

“I like you too Master…I really like you Ryan...but---”- oh no what am I even saying? I covered my mouth with my palms. I have become mad. I stood up and turned around.

“Are you awake, Princess?” – A deep sleepy voice spoke. I closed my eyes. “Why are you not facing me?”- He stood up and asked me. Without replying to him I started walking but a strong hand pulled me backwards. It was so sudden that I could not control myself and smashed on something which was strong. I landed on his chest and that’s when my breathing got faster. He wrapped his arms around my waist. His grip got tightened. Now there was no gap between us. My back was totally touching his chest. He was breathing heavily. His breadth was touching my neck region. It felt like my body was shivering. I was feeling electric shocks down my body. I dared not to open my eyes and stayed still like a statue.

“Why don’t you tell me that you like me by looking straight into my eyes?”- His voice was deep

“Why don’t you tell me that you like me by looking straight into my eyes?”- His voice was deep. It was cold but something else was also there which made his voice deeper. I flinched and tried to move. He tightened his grip more. I became dumb. Was he not sleeping? Did he hear me?..Ugh... Why am I behaving like this? I hate myself for being like this.

“H-Have you heard of it?”- I said. My eyes were still closed.

“Hmm”- He hummed. His voice was getting deeper with every second. What should I do? Had I been cleverer then this situation would have never aroused. I need to be more careful.

“Princess, if there is something that is stopping you from replying to me then we can overcome it together”- He said. Now how can I tell him that the problem is he, himself? I sighed.

“No it’s not like this I---”- I was cut off by his actions. He took hold of my hair and put it on the left side of my neck region. I can feel his hands touching my skin. I felt a soft thing on my nape. He just left a wet kiss on my nape. My breathing got faster.